Chapter 26: Prank on Zak, They're Back, Making Plans

I slowly opened up my eyes as the sunlight shined through my bedroom window.

I sat up in bed and looked at the clock...noticing it read 10:33am. I should definitely get out of bed and start my day, it's starting to get late. I yawned as I got up and made up my side of the bed at least. I went into the bathroom, washed up, changed clothes, and put my hair up into a messy bun. I peeked and looked at Zak in bed, still knocked out from the amount of alcohol he drank last night. Then suddenly, I heard some voices downstairs and smelled something good like coffee. Maybe everyone else is awake, I thought.

I went downstairs to see Emily, Nick, and Aaron all sitting around on the couch dressed, drinking coffee. I smiled softly, "I thought I heard voices and smelled coffee. Hey, good morning guys." They all looked towards me as they responded, "Good-morning Baby Bear." I chuckled as I sat down on the couch with them; not wanting any coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker really...never have been i'm not sure why. Nick asked me, "Is Zak still asleep upstairs?" "Yeah, he's out like a light Nick. I don't think he noticed that I even got up."

Nick started to chuckle and so did Aaron. Em, and I looked at them two, confused. Nick smirked evilly, "I have an idea...I know he'll hate me some for it but its a funny ass idea..." Em asked, "What is it babe?" "Well...what if you do one of your vlogs Aaron and we do a little prank on Zak..." He made the smirk specifically at me and I knew just what he was talking about. I then looked at Emily and she got the idea quickly as well; she smirked too. Aaron questioned being clueless, "Why are you guys all smiling like that?"

Nick stood up and looked at Aaron, "Dude you know how Zak is afraid of snakes right?" "Yeah but why..." "Well, I was thinking dude we could place a fake little baby snake in the bathroom sink in Baby Bear's room...you will do a vlog. So, we can catch Zak getting really freaked out and maybe scream like a girl on camera." "Dude that's brilliant...he may get you back for that but dude," Aaron exclaimed as he started laughing.

I decided to mention, "Hey guys...don't forget that it's me and Zak's anniversary as well. So, I'll be the one to wake up Zak.  Emily will place the fake baby snake that I have, in my bathroom sink...but I'm not doing more than that. The rest is up the three of you." Em, Nick, and Aaron nodded their heads as Em and I went to go get a fake baby snake that David had in his room. Once we found it, Emily quietly went into my room and placed the snake in the bathroom sink; just like the plan. Em and I giggled as we came back down the stairs.

As Aaron was getting ready for his Vlog, Em stated, "This is going to be so funny,I know it!"

Nick, Aaron, and I nodded our heads as Aaron started to roll. He said, "Aaron's Vlog. So I'm with Nick and Zak...and if you remember the two girls that won our contest, Emily and Crystal...well we are all staying at Crystal's house right now." Em and I waved as Aaron pointed the camera at us. I chipped in as Aaron kept the camera on me, "All five of us went out to a local club last night...and Zak was the one who drank the most. Right now he's the only one whose's still asleep. Nick came up with an idea to play a little prank on him."

Aaron pointed the camera at Nick as Nick began to tell what our plan was.

Aaron then pointed the camera at himself, "So now Crystal is going to go wake up Zak..." He smiled big as he pointed the camera back at me. Em and Nick were standing nearby behind me....already chuckling like children. I said, "So guys, when I come back down here...I think we should start talking about something else...like how our two weeks went or something like that. So that way, Zak doesn't get the idea of what we're really doing."

They nodded their heads as I went up the stairs into my bedroom to wake Zak up. I quietly opened the door and went up to the bed as I kissed his lips lightly. I noticed that he opened up his eyes and smiled. He mumbled in his sleepy voice, "I could get used to getting waked up like that." I giggled, "Why don't you wash up honey and get changed so that you can come downstairs...everyone else is up." "Okay sweetie, I'll be down in a minute or two." I shut the door and quickly ran back downstairs. I felt excited but a-little  sad knowing how Zak may react. "Okay you guys, he's up and awake."