Chapter 18: Where Is Zak?

We were all sitting on the couch, trying to decide a movie to watch; while the cookies and the cake were baking.

I just couldn't stop thinking about Zak and everything that has happened. I was starting to get really worried about him 'cause this doesn't seem like him at all. I mean would he really do this to me if not? We do love each other so why would he try to hurt me? And did he really breakup with me? I become to fall in love with Zak and now I'm pregnant. I don't want to leave him. I miss him so much.

I miss the way he always smiled at me. I miss the way he always held my hand tightly, when no one noticed. I miss the way I felt safe when he was near or beside me. I miss his soft lips against mine. I miss the smell of his cologne that he always wears. I miss his presence that always makes me smile. I miss all the smiles and laughs and the way all of us got along. I miss the way he said that he loved me; when he admitted his feelings for me. I miss the way I could just cuddle with him and fall asleep next to him....

I started to tear up just thinking about it all.

Emily asked me, "Baby Bear, what's wrong?" I stuttered and said, "I...I just miss Zak so much already...." I gave up and started crying in Nick's chest. He didn't move me but just let me cry in his chest and rubbed my back. Nick whispered, "It's going to be alright Crystal. I'm sure he will be back soon..." Emily responded, "We all miss him too Baby Bear..." Aaron added, "I'll try my best to see if I can find out where he is Baby Bear." I managed to say, "Thank you so much Aaron..."

~Zak's POV~

"Let. me. the fuck go you crazy bitch," I shouted really furiously.

I was in a hotel room somewhere, tied to a chair with thick ropes. I tried my best to get the ropes loose but Ashley tied them really tight. She walked up to me and said, "I'm not letting you go Zak, you know this already. So stop squirming and yelling. It won't work at all." She's just the worst, craziest person ever I swear to god!! I can't believe I ever dated her...I regret that so much more than anything else.

Okay, while I was walking to clear my head, this crazy bitch comes up behind me and drugs me in my upper left arm. She kept drugging me and that's why I didn't have control on what she was making me do. I didn't realize everything that happened until I made her tell me. She took my hand while I was knocked out from the drugs and wrote that letter. So that it'll be in my handwriting and Crystal would believe it; Ashley could have me to herself. She told me that she did all this on purpose. She was jealous of me dating Crystal, of course.

Plus she only wants me for my money, looks, and fame. I figured that out after a long time of being with her. Nick and Aaron knew she tried to tell me but at the time I didn't listen to them. Everything that she did....the sex with four women she said 'I did' but actually never did, the picture she took and posted on purpose to make Crystal and Emily mad, and she even packed up my things to sign me out of my other hotel room where I was. Everything that happened since I got overwhelmed by everything and went out for a walk.

This was all HER!!

Also not to mention, I'm all over the media now because of her. I really hope Nick, Aaron, Emily and Crystal find me so that I can escape this crazy bitch and let her go to jail. That's where she belongs to be. God, I regret writing that stupid ass letter. I don't ever want to let Crystal go; I...I'm in love her a lot. "Ashley PLEASE let me go!!" She responded, "Let you go so that you can go back to that bitch of yours Crystal so she has you and not me....I don't fucking think so."

She held a knife to my throat threatening me, "If you even try to call her Zak, I will kill her first along with her little friend Emily." She removed the knife and untied my hands as she gave something to eat. I looked down actually feeling really hungry and thirsty for a drink. At least she was keeping me fed and not starving me. She said while walking away, "I'm taking a shower so don't try anything...." While eating and hearing her in the shower, I took the opportunity to check my cell phone.

I saw that Aaron messaged me.

"Dude where are you at!? We're all at Crystal's house worried sick about you. This isn't like you at all dude. Crystal is going crazy and has been crying because she misses you."

I quickly responded back, "I'm at a different hotel in Miami, Aaron. Everything that happened after I got overwhelmed and left to take a walk, it was all Ashley dude! The letter, the rumors, everything bro. Aaron, she is a crazy ass bitch! She has drugged me, kidnapped me and even threatening me! I'm so so sorry dude."

"It's alright bro it's not your fault she's insane. But dude seriously!? I had a feeling that she was behind this all along. Now you know why Nick and I always had a bad vibe about her." "Yeah...But seriously you guys have get me out of here! I'm going crazy in here Aaron!"

I also gave Aaron the information on where I was being held at.

"Zak don't worry dude....we'll call and come with the police hopefully within a day. Just try to hang in there, we already forgive you." "I will try my best dude...please tell Crystal that I'm sorry about everything and that I miss her more."

"I will Zak. See you soon dude and be safe." "Same here Aaron." I smiled a little, thinking that I will soon be saved from this damn hell hole. When I get free, I will make things right with Crystal...the love of my life. Don't worry Baby Bear, we will be together soon.

~Crystal's POV~

Aaron then told us the conversation that he just had with Zak. I said after he explained everything, "That psycho ass bitch! I knew it was her, doing this to my man!" Em asked, "Baby Bear...can I at least smack her in the face once?" I laughed, "Yes you can Em. She more than deserves a good ass slap. I can't believe that I thought Zak would actually do this to me. But I want make things right with him no matter what."

Nick asked me, "You really do love him don't you Crystal?" "With all my heart and soul Nick yes..." Aaron said, "You know Crystal...you two are meant to be together. Actually, he did want me to tell you that he is sorry about everything and that he misses you more." All I could do was just smile with tears forming in my eyes. I knew he wouldn't mean the words he said in that letter. Did that mean he was forced to write it because of crazy-ass Ashley?

Don't worry Zak, you will be free and we will be together again soon ...