Pink (Dnb)

Angst

I like angst.

Ship: Dreamnoblade (unrequited)

I'm not good with titles.

****

Techno stares at his long pink strands on his hands covered with dried blood. He shivers from the growing cold in his bathroom and quickly washes off the blood on the bathtub. He washes his golden crown clean and makes sure it is clear as a diamond. He takes off his blouse and pants and let it soak in the bathtub.

Cold, suffocating, feeling.

He puts his crown on the window ledge and dries his hand with a towel. He walks around the house with only his underwear on, placing stuff on the right place. Philza, Tommy, and Ranboo are out to visit Tubbo right now, so he isn't worrying about wearing nothing at all. He takes a bite on the golden carrot while he waits for the water breathing potion to be finished.

He did not expect someone to just barge in his home and let the cold arctic wind to come in and freeze his skin. "What the hell?" Techno turns to look who barged in. Well, guess who? The homeless green teletubby. "Techno, I- oh."

Techno sighs and pulls his cape to hide his body. "What do you want, Dream?" He faces the brew stands and picks up a bottle of potion that is finished. "I need help."

"Are you asking for that favor?"

"What? No, no. I just... Do you know a disease about uhh flowers? People spitting flowers?" Techno hums and puts the bottle in the chest. "I'll see." He climbs up the ladders to his room and puts some clothes on first. He already knows what the disease is.

He picks up a book and climbs back down the ladder. "Hanahaki disease." He starts and continues explaining the disease. Dream listens carefully and his worry grew when it got to the point of not confessing their feelings and death.

"Thank you, Techno. I owe you a favor!" Dream run out the door and Steve closes the door for Techno. Techno puts the book down and sits on the floor nearby the fire. Steve growls and lays down behind Techno, curling up to cuddle him.

Techno groans, his lungs burning and his throat feeling more dry, he coughs out violently and he spits out blood at the fire. He gags and quickly picks out the green leaves in his mouth. He throws it in the fire and leans on the polar bear.

"Mmm. Should I get surgery?"

****

Techno was giving Steve a walk around the arctic place. There was no path, just a random line he follows in his brain.

Ranboo quietly following beside him, sometimes bringing up a small topic to talk about and going back to a comfortable silence. They don't know how they can actually end a conversation and fall into a comfy silence. There was no awkwardness in the air.

"Hey, umm... Techno?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you take care of Michael?"

Techno blinks and looks at Ranboo with a look that says "what". Ranboo knows that Techno hates orphans but he is also an orphan. "I mean uhh... You uhh... Nevermind. We just umm... Me and Tubbo don't know how to take care of a baby piglin. A double dead one at that. Uhh Michael. So umm.."

Techno shakes his head and chuckles. "You want me to take care of Michael... hmm... Yeah. Sure."

"Thank you." Ranboo giggles and gently pats Steve's head when it nuzzled its head on his hand. Techno suddenly coughs violently and falls to his knees, choking on his own blood and it slowly drips down on the snow white land. "Techno!" Ranboo kneels down beside Techno and gently pats his back while he looks for a healing potion in his inventory. "Uhh uhh.. Uhh." Ranboo drops his enderchest and opens it to find a healing potion. "I got one!"