Orange Mock

Requested

I really need to change the request page... Motherfc-

Warning:
-Bullying
-and the voices
-blood
-mentions of drugs
-slight gore

****

Technoblade still remembers the day he got the voices. The first one has a very husky voice, maybe raspy and it scared the hell out of him. He was just going to class and thought someone was talking to him till he turned around and see no one, just other students passing by and not even glancing at Techno.

He shrugged it off and sat in class and that's when he heard it again. He just stayed silent and had a mental crisis while in class. He was almost sent to the principal for not listening but he is glad that he knew the answers of the questions asked.

The second voice appeared while he was taking a shower, and it made him extremely uncomfortable because two voices were judging how he washes himself.

The third one existed when he was eating midnight snacks at a Saturday. The fourth appeared during a presentation and it almost fucked him up.

Then more and more voices come to his head. They were quietly demanding blood and fights, some were calling him insulting names, some really taking his motivations away. He doesn't know how this even happened.

He was pretty fine so what happened? Was it School Stress? He made sure he took needed breaks, healthy food and enough water, and did his homework as early as possible and sleep at 9 p.m. sharp, unless it's the weekend. He avoids any type of social media and just check on the news or search the things he needed.

"You're pathetic." A voice whispered on his ear and he gasps, accidentally dropping the plate. He rubs his ear and the voice went away. He let out a shaky sigh and stares at the plate on the sink. It was almost broken.

"Fucking nerd."

"Shuttup."

"You're a piece of shit."

"Blood! Blood! Blood!"

"FUCKING SUCK!"

"BLOOD! BLOOD!"

"YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID!"

"FIGHT!"

Techno punches the guy in front of him and flinch in surprise. He did not mean to do that and he just caused a broken nose on the guy. He was bullying him anyway but he never, ever fought back. He simply ignores the tiny insults but it seems the voices have peer pressured him to punch him.

"Oh so you want a fight huh?!"

"BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD!"

"FIGHT! FIGHT! BLEED HIM!"

"MR. BLADE!"

Techno drops the body on the ground and falls on his knees. He crawled backwards away from what he has done and looks down at his bloody hands. He made him bleed. He didn't mean to.

"Loooooser!"

"99/100? Pathetic!"

"Ya suck man!"

"He's a virgin! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

He was sent to juvenile for a week and he got back to school during an exam and he did not know the lessons that was gonna appear. He was totally unprepared but he got a 99. Which is a pathetic number to his voices. He's slowly getting used to them but he needs therapy. And he'll get one.