Not to Worry

Eret!

Using he/him and they/them pronouns

****

He was the most beautiful god in the heavens, they envy his beauty and power. He was the grace in war, dancing blades against enemies with elegance, the face of charm and a look of a cold handsome prince, intimidating but soft. A power above everyone, he was a savior of mortals, using the blood of enemies to grow stronger than ever, enough to... Kill someone greater than mortals. He was what every gods and goddesses wanted to be, so what have they done?

They swore he was who murdered another god. He, so remorseless, killed his own brother, attacked his sister, scammed a mortal soul, drink the souls of the damned, and have danced too close with the god of the underworld. They were all lies, he defended himself but many have band together to banish his being above the heavens. Those who knew have stayed quiet and some were forced to stay silent.

"I have done nothing wrong!" He shouts at their father.

His voice rings past their ears and they witness another hideous sight.

Warning: A little graphic transformation

A hair of cherry pink, soft and calming, have turned into strands of limbless scaled reptiles, they hiss and show off their sharp fangs, threatening anyone who dares to come close. A beautiful face stained with crystal tears morphed into a head of a boar, a squeal of pain left their lips as their teeth turned thick and have pushed off the human tooth. They fell on the tiled floors, blood spilling along with them.

Another squeal of pain, he stumbles backwards and fell on his back, heavily gasping and heaving his chest as his clothes slowly ripped apart. Such lovely hands have turned into ugly hooves with sharp claws, and have given pink fur. "Stop!" He screams as he felt his knees bend and break, a cry erupted, forming into legs of a pig.

"Technoblade." A booming voice speaks.

Technoblade, the god of war and blood, lays on the cold tiled floors. Whimpering in pain and murmuring their beggings for the pain to stop. "You are banished from the Heavens and shall roam the mortal lands. You are there to live a guilty life, you will not be given any mercy and shall live forever as the monster that you truly are. Anyone who dares to look at your eyes will turn into stone. Take him down."

"Please... Please. It wasn't me."

They have thrown the monster into the sea and have never seen him ever again.

So why the fuck is this one man not afraid of him? Anyone who hears his voice or at least have a glimpse of the back of his head, full of snakes, would be absolutely terrified and have ran away already. Another questions is how the fuck did this... Beautiful... Human... Being found his cabin in the middle of the deepest dark forests. Another fucking question is how is this human not turning into stone?

"Um hello?"

Oh shit he did not expect to hear a voice deeper than his. "I know you're there. I think? I must be a little off sensed."

"No, I'm right here." Technoblade never knew he'd be surprise to see the human's face lit up with joy, something he's seen from children and adults when they have won their war. He missed that. "Oh great! Can you help me get back to the village? I believe I have strayed off the path." It was strange.

"Can you... not see me?"

"No, I cannot. I apologize, I am blind, good sir and in need of help. So if you could just help me get back to the village, I will not be a bother to you anymore."