(7/7/22)

TLDR; gon continue making content

... Hey again

Wtf

I should've just gone thru 5 stages of grief before finalized deciding everything, Jesus fck.

I've decided that I.. Will continue to write fics of Techno because he's such a comfort character to me and to you.

And I will... Republished the ship fics that I've unpublished, maybe the only ones that are nice.

Prepare for spam updates lol-

And umm

I uh might still do ship fics actually, just not with others without Dream

Dreamnoblade is the biggest comfort ship I've ever have in my life and it still goes on, more than the ships I've been in anime, whether Gay or Straight Ship.

I mean no disrespect to Alex for deciding to continue to write ship fics, but Technoblade has always been a fictional character who lives in a fictional world to me, whose creator has passed away. It's like continuing to write fiction about a character even when the creator passed away (I rlly just repeated what I said lmao wtf past me.) I believe he still thinks this is cringe lol but he's probably busy fighting God to spend time watching us write cringe fics.

This is so hard to say.

Comfort fics are meant to be an escape from our pain and me writing dnb or Solo Techno fics is a comfort for me, and if you reading what I write is comforting then I will continue to write until I have to let go someday.

Rotten Flesh is apparently the biggest comfort for most of you lol, yeah I like that fic too.

I think that's the most of what I want to say, I totally understand if you guys don't want to continue reading about Techno or any of the ship fics.

And those who still continue to read, just watch for procrastinating updates I guess lol

Legends Never Die!

Blood for the Blood God!

Rest well, Alex.