Hold up- (Quacknoblade)

Requested!

Also don't be shy to pm if ya are not comfortable with requesting in the comments. BUT. NOT RN. I HAVE TOO MANY ON THE LIST. I WILL SMITE U IF U COME.

:]

This is so not half-well written because I was having too much fun writing it the way my brain wants it. XD

Enjoy tho :D

****

Quackity is a pretty popular little Mexican dude, why did you have to write that, and he's a fun guy. He's a cool dude. He may joke around about drugs and some gang stuff but he's not into those. He's also flirty and this description is going in 2012 wattpad.

We know Quackity is super hot and sexy and awesome, and super hot and sexy and awesome. He's the beloved Mexican Dream too.

But if you confess your gaddamn love to Quackity, you're gonna get an awkward and polite rejection because that man has a boyfriend. Yes, the man has a boyfriend.

When that news have reached a lot of ears, many question who Quackity's boyfriend is and some have started guessing who it could be. The first one is Wilbur as they have this sexual flirty tension in the air every time they cross paths, second would be Schlatt because they also have this sexual tension too (that's the best I could describe them, give me a break), third would be Karl and Sapnap as they have this balance of cuteness and chaos, they also thought of Badboyhalo but they immediately crossed that out as they knew he and Skeppy have been very, very close to each other ever since.

Quackity would always change the topic immediately when his friends bring that up and it's itching them to know who. They even kidnapped Dream and interrogated his ass like he's a criminal that got away from the mafia.

So who the fuck is Quackity's boyfriend?!

Wait who's that new kid?

"Hello, my name is Technoblade, my twin brother is missing and I'm looking for him in this town."

Technoblade introduced himself. He's hot and sexy, and who the fuck wears a corset like a badass in school, standing on two pointy heels and pink hair as long and smooth that makes Rapunzel jealous. Technoblade is hotter than your ass Rapunzel.

"Stop telling everyone I'm dead or missing! Gaddamit, Techno!" Everyone flinch when Wilbur slammed his hands on the table and yelled at his twin brother. The psychopath has a fucking twin brother all along and nobody even knew until now.

Let me just stop cursing, I apologize, I was pissed. Lol.

****

After that, people would catch Dream chasing after Techno because the green teletubby actually knew about the beautiful anarchist. Somehow they became rivals but friendly rivals, now they have this weird tension between them and people begin to believe they're together, making them the new ship in school. Hallelunah.

To the few deep observers and perfect timers, they would catch Techno being more gentle and caring around Quackity, they would catch him smiling. Like an actual smile, not a smirk, a smug grin, or anything mocking with Dream, they see him just gently smiling at the Duck hybrid. Quackity's not his usual self around Techno, he's not flirting or being loud and have a hyper fun, he's just happy and giggling at whatever Techno said to him.

And to walk in-ners lol, they caught them hugging when they're alone, a few kisses on the cheeks here and there, cute forehead bumps, mushy teasing, and gentle kisses on the lips.

And all of them kept that shit to themselves because they don't wanna get in the debate with the Dnb shippers vs the Dnf shippers. Those fuckers are fucking wild and violent, man.

One day, Dream asked Techno out on a date. During lunch. In the cafeteria. What the fuck.

"Ahh I really wanna go for that free food tonight Dream, but I'm sorry, I'm already taken and already have plans with my boyfriend." With that sweet smile on his face.

And hey, everyone fucking dropped dead on the floor. Well, not literally. So everyone just got a mental crisis.

Well for the ones who caught them, they just sipped their drinks and eat their food, mentally screaming the same question. "IT'S QUACKITY ISN'T IT?!"

****

Techno got home and lay on the bed, a short dude gets on bed with him and wraps his arms around the taller. "Exhausted. You saw their faces yeah?" Quackity giggles and nods his head, nuzzling his face on Techno's chest.

"It was hilarious. Now everyone's gonna question who your boyfriend is and they suddenly become detectives for some reason."

"Cringe." Techno pulls him closer and nuzzles his hair.

"So... What plans were you talking about?"

"... Just stay home and make fun of cringe movies, cuddle in a pile of blankets with your favorite snacks and drink. Pizza too, maybe."

"Awww, I like that. I'll take you out someday."

"Is it murder?"

"What the fuck? No! I'm taking you out on a date you big oof!" Quackity hits a laughing Techno's arm and huffs.

"Can you preen my wings?" Techno nods and kisses his forehead. "Yeah, get up."

Quackity sits up and pulls Techno up, catching him and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Techno blinks and chuckles. "You smooth fucker."

"I love you ya fuck."

"I love you too, nerd."

****

*dying of cuteness* hnnnnggg

Narrator: *sips coffee*