Sleepy (DreSapBlade)

DISCORD REQUEST. FCK U. /J

Also short

****

"YEAH! LET'S GO!" Dream screams in victory, startling Techno awake from his hibernation. The pink haired anarchist groans and buries his face on Dream's neck. "Ah. Sorry." Dream giggles at the ticklish feeling on his neck, he embraces tightly and turns his head to give him a kiss on his cheek. "We won." Dream whispers and gently rubs the back of his head.

A slight smile formed on Techno's lips, murmuring a congratulations to him. Dream presses a kiss on his temple before turning back to the monitor and celebrating his victory with his teammates. After a few minutes, Dream raided Sapnap's stream and leans on his chair to relax for a bit. "I'm muted." Dream said.

"Mhmm... Nerd. Let's go to Sapnap."

"Yeah. I was thinking the same. Do you want me to carry you?"

"Nah. Just give me- Dream!" Dream got up and carried him to Sapnap's room anyway. "Oh hey Dream." Sapnap waves. Dream pushes the chair close to Sapnap and sits down on it with Techno on his lap. "Hi. Hi chat." Techno takes the earphones from Sapnap and puts one on his ear and gives the other to Dream.

There wasn't much going other than talking about the MCC and the adrenaline rush in their veins during the games. Sapnap occasionally holds Dream's hand to massage it or make a small braid with Techno's hair

Techno just kind of passed out in Dream's arms, sometimes waking up to small conversations and quietly complaining on Dream shifting on his seat. After finally settling down their victory, Sapnap ended the stream and leaves the discord VC. "Glad that you guys won." Technoblade sighs and Dream chuckles. "Yeah."

"Let's get some rest." Sapnap gets up from his seat and moves on to the bed. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Techno gets off of Dream and left to go to the bathroom. The pink haired man looks at himself on the mirror and runs a finger on the visible dark shadows under his eyes. He let out a heavy sigh and splashes his face with water, rubbing his closed eyes along. Techno comes back to Sapnap's room with the two already laying down on the bed and having a conversation. Talking about the Mcc again.

Techno lays behind Sapnap and wraps his arms around the short man, burying his face on his back. "Hey Techno?"

"Mm?"

"Join Mcc with me and Sapnap."

"I already quit doing MCC, Dre."

"Oh come on."

"No."

"Please? For my birthday?"

Sapnap covers his mouth and giggles, tilting his head to look at Techno behind him. "Fine. Fine, I will." An annoyed sigh left his lips. "Yes! I love you babe!"

"Nerd." Sapnap turns around to give Techno a hug and smiles when Techno melted, relaxing in his hold. "Hey, hey, hey! Don't leave me out." A jealous teletubby said and joins the cuddle.