To the Other Side! (2/4)

Smh smh

Mnmnmnmnmnm

Nyeeehhh

Not edited nyooms

*****

They figured that Technoblade was about 7'5 tall or more than that, that's pretty tall for an average human. Tommy even asked if Technoblade can transform into his piglin form, Technoblade warned about how dangerous it is to transform to his real form. Tommy, being optimistic, peer pressured the man.

Phil bonked him with a spatula and kick him back to his room, saving Technoblade from trouble. Technoblade found it amusing, he feels warm when watching the family bicker and so on, it reminds him of home. The thought makes Technoblade sad and Wilbur noticed it immediately. "Something wrong, Techno?" He asked, worry in the tone of his voice.

"No, no nothing." Technoblade tried reassuring, but Wilbur still looked at him with worried eyes and continued to stare at him. Technoblade had no choice but to tell Wilbur what's bothering him. "I just miss my home." Wilbur nods in understanding.

"If it makes you feel better, you'll be able to get home around 2-3 months. Plus, if you want, we can always go out in public and we will tour you around. You know? For distraction or explore our world, a new world!" Techno nods with a small smile. "You remind me of Wil..."

"I mean, I am him."

"Yeah, but... he changed."

Wilbur's smile falters to a frown, he knew what Technoblade was talking about and he feels bad, but... lore is lore. He takes it as a joke, a time to pass, a time to shine his theatre child soul, but he never thought about a universe where their characters are real. He believes things like that are just too far from real, but Technoblade is a living proof that there is always something out of the ordinary.

"... do you wanna hear a song?"

"Hm?"

"It's something my band and I have been working on, I thought you'd like to hear it." Wilbur explained, pulling out an acoustic guitar from behind the counter. He strums a random melody and then begins singing.

He sings, in a gentle and melodic voice, his hands dancing across the strings as the song goes on. Technoblade leans on the couch as he listens to Wilbur sing with a passion, something his Wilbur always have... had... Technoblade decides to close his eyes and just listen.

The lyrics are soothing, Wilbur's voice soft and calm. The song was sweet, it reminded him of the time where everything felt okay.

Wilbur slowly stops when he noticed Technoblade fell asleep. It's only in the afternoon but thats probably because Technoblade has not gotten used to their time yet. Wilbur sets his guitar down and drags a blanket to cover up Technoblade.

"Rest well."

****

They really thought it'd be difficult to find clothes for Technoblade, and they're right. Technoblade mostly has to duck down doors, entrance, and some signs, but there are times where he gets distracted that his head hits a sign or he stood up straight too early that he hit the top if the entrance way.

As for clothes, yeah it wasn't really too difficult but the three all agreed sometimes that none would fit his aesthetics. Technoblade agrees with that too. They decide to split up, with Phil and Tommy going to find some pants, and Wilbur and Technoblade looking for a top outfit.

Technoblade doesn't know what he wants to wear, but he thinks maybe Wilbur could help him figure that out. Wilbur is picking out some clothes and trying to picture them with Technoblade, none really hits the picture. "You know what, let's go to a changing room and you try these out." Technoblade nods as he follows behind Wilbur.