It's Christmas (Dream)

This was a request from December.

So.

Enjoy :)

****

The Wastaken family is rich, super rich, as in richer than hell itself. Everyone would want to get that kind of money, and oh you'd be lucky to at least get to date with one of the triplets. Nightmare gets both the gays and girls left and right, some would regret it and some would enjoy it, all of his relationships never last more than a month.

Then there's Exdee, he uses money to get people to date him. Though that never really lasts long, but it is indeed longer than Nightmare's relationship with people.

Then the youngest, Dream. Dream is just a normal guy who is lucky to meet the perfect lover, Technoblade. The two have been together for about three years, and Dream is very happy with Techno, he loves him so much and he is so, so glad that Techno loves him for him and not just for what he has.

He has been keeping his relationship a secret from his family but he never denied that he has a lover, just never told them that they were a man. Dream takes a deep breath as he drives his way to the mansion, Techno sitting on the passenger seat holding his hand and gently rubbing it with his thumb. "I think I should have been the one nervous right now." Dream chuckles at Techno's joke and smiles at him.

"Sorry, it's just that... you know my brothers." Dream sighs. He is going to finally introduce Techno to his family and he's... not so excited about it. He doesn't know what will his family do to his lover and he especially has to mentally prepare with what his brothers are going to do.

He knows he can deal with them all and still keep Techno by his side, but this isn't something he wants anyone to see yet. They pulled up to the huge house, with black cars lining either side of the driveway, the front gate opened automatically for Dream. He parked his car beside one of the SUVs and shuts the car down.

Techno looks at Dream and Dream looks at Techno, they look at each other, Dream is unsure and Techno is trying to comfort him. "Hey," Techno leans closer, "you're my boyfriend, I'm yours forever and will be after life. You have nothing to worry about because I love you with everything I have. Don't let your brothers mess with our relationship." Dream nods, smiling softly at Techno and leaning in for a kiss. They pull away, get out of the car and walk towards the large house. Their hands holding each other, reassuring the other that everything will be alright.

Dream leads Techno up the steps and towards the door, stopping in front of it once he opens it. "Hi." A woman answers him, looking up at them with a small smile. She's wearing a lime dress, she has blonde hair and green eyes. "Well, if isn't our little brother?" The girl smirks and pulls Dream into a hug. "Mamacita! Fuck, you're crushing me!" Mamacita giggles and ruffles Dream's hair. "Come in, come in. Everyone is excited to see you again."

"Yeah, yeah."

"And who is this?"

"I'll... I'll introduce him to you and to everyone later, so I don't have to repeat myself."

"Fair. Come on, it's cold outside." Dream pulls Techno inside the house and sighs when nostalgia hits him. Techno looks around the place and almost gawks at the size and the chandelier.

He knew his boyfriend is crazy rich but not this crazy rich, heck what else is he hiding? Is he the next in line to a throne? Techno doubts that. Dream leads the way through an enormous kitchen and into what appears to be a dining room, where Dream sits down in the middle chair.

"So, how are things with that new boyfriend of yours?" Mamacita asks with a smirk, her arms folded across her chest and legs crossed, waiting for Dream to answer. "And you already guessed. Well, Mamacita, this is my boyfriend Technoblade. And we're doing great." Techno awkwardly waves with a small smile.