Painting Nails

Karl didn't know Techno can paint nails like a professional. He has seen the hybrid with full on sharp and long black or dark red nails, but when he got a chance to visit the man, he discovered a room. A room with the perfect set of every acrylic nail painter's dream.

Yes. The author can't describe sht.

Karl admires Techno's skills for painting nails and how it looks so easy to the viewer's eyes. It wasn't easy if you did it yourself but it takes practice. It is nice to watch him do his nails and paint tiny drawings on them.

Techno finishes painting his nail and lightly blows on it. "Alright." Karl smiles and gets a little giddy at the cutest nails he has ever got. "This is so cool." Karl grins and blows on the nails to dry the paint. Techno just hums at the comment and packs up his items. "You don't want me to paint your nails?" Techno stops and looks at Karl. "What?"

"I know I'm not great as you but I wanna paint your nails. I feel inspired."

Techno looks at his chipped acrylic nails and then at Karl. He looks at his set and sighs. "Sure..." He gently takes his nails off and put them in a small box that looks like a chest. "Just let the paint dry first. I'm gonna go get something to drink."

"Alright!"

****

"This feels so awkward."

Karl giggles and continues painting Techno's nails. Techno teaches Karl how to paint properly while Karl is doing it. The boy listens to him carefully and takes notes about it. After a few minutes of painting, Karl finished it and he smiles, feeling satisfied and happy. Techno looks at the rainbow colored nails and smiles. "I'm impressed. You did great."

"Yeah!!"

They continue to talk about painting nails and then there are times where Techno slaps Karl's hands away from some sets. Especially his special brush.

Time passed and sunset came along. It was time for Karl to leave and they both said their goodbyes. Philza looks at Techno's nails and chuckles at how cute it is. Complimenting how neat his hands look. Okay, maybe Techno regrets letting Karl paint his nails rainbow...just a little bit.

****

Everyone he meets noticed his nails and sometimes ask questions if he is gay or not. Techno would just ask if it matters or not, he's still Techno himself. Probably a lesbian at this point.

Eret was the most excited one and Techno was glad he didn't ask him the same thing or anything, just complimented his nails and asked who did it. Techno talked about Karl finding out about his love for acrylic nail painting and it just started there.

"Could you make a set for me? I'll pay."

"Uhh... Sure. Any design or whatever?"

"I want you to paint whatever you want. Will a few blocks of emerald do?"

"... Yeah! Sure!"

"Great! Thank you, Techno."

****

When Dream came back to his SMP, some of the people have amazing nails. Even his best friend Sapnap have starry night nails, George got  different hues of blues on his nails, even XD has fucking painted nails. Not gonna lie, he look more badass with it.

Dream walks around L'manberg and found Eret chopping down the Egg's vines and see the sparkling rainbow nails. "Hey, Eret?"Eret looks at Dream with surprise. "Oh, Dream! Welcome back!" He drops his axe down and smiles at the lime teletubby. "What's up?"

"Why does everyone have painted nails?"

"Techno has a nail salon. You should get your nails clean and painted, he's pretty good with it." Eret continues chopping the vines. Dream blinks and is still processing of what just Eret said.

Techno can paint?

****

When Dream visits the shop on the hill, outside the walls, Wilbur and Tommy were arguing about some red corals and why should Tommy stop sucking up to dadza. Philza is busy reading a newspaper while his nails are getting painted by Techno. "I swear to god, if one of you mess up Philza's nails, I will not hesitate to murder you." Techno warns, making the two shut up and sit down, finally noticing Dream by the door. "Dream? What are you doing here?"

"Big man!"

"Hallo."

Dream chuckles. "I uhh... I just heard about Techno's job."

"Ahh, yes. You want me to get your nails done too?"

"Hm sure."

"Give me a cyan shulker box first."

"Oh gaddamit, Techno. I'm not giving you a shulker box!"

He got two shulker boxes and a few netherite ingots anyway.