War Pig

Philza reads the information again and again and he puts it down. The War Pig is the most dangerous hybrid in their lab, caused by an accident, and were met with rage. It was a disaster and a lot of the scientists and military police were brutally murdered. It took a hundred or even more to take it down and bring it back into a more secured room. No one dared to come close to it and not even the newbies.

But they really need some blood example for an experiment. Philza volunteered, not wanting the youngest scientists to take their own life for a small drop of blood.

Phil takes a deep breath and nods at the guard. The doors opened and he steps inside. He sees the War Pig curled up on the corner, glaring daggers at him and seems to be prepared to fight him. "I won't hurt you. I promise." The war pig snorts and growls.

"It's alright... You can trust me."

The war pig huffs and turns around.

Phil sighs and walks closer to him. "Hey... Technoblade?"

Techno looks at him, still holding a glare. Phil lowers his voice to a whisper and leans his head down. "I know you wanted freedom but... I'll do my best to convince the boss to let you live with me but only if you cooperate with me. I promise I'll get you out of here." Techno looks at him with hopeful eyes and looks behind him to see the guard holding the tranquilizer gun aiming at him. Techno looks up at Phil and nods.

Phil gently smiles. "Alright. Give me your hand." Techno puts his hand on Phil's small and gentle ones. "This will be quick." Techno nods and let Phil take a small amount of blood to the vial.

"Thank you. I'll bring some better food for you. Do you want anything?"

"...potatoes..." Techno grumbles and Phil nods. "Alright. I'll see you later, Techno."

Sparks of hope filled Techno's heart. If just follows what Phil tells him to do, he'll be out of here. Out of this hell.

****

Months passed and the war pig was behaving well that the boss is convinced and let him go. But if there is disaster, it will be Phil's responsibility and they will have to lock Techno again and much deeper in the undergrounds.

Right now, Techno is under a comfy blanket, eating potatoes and watches random videos on YouTube. Phil on his desk, trying to figure out how to cure Techno.

"Phil."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."