Golden Boy

Golds. Lol.

Warning: Bullying, violence.. Someone broke a bone eugh- ,

****

Porkums whimpers quietly as his bullies continue on insulting him, hitting once in a while and making fun of his hat. Everyone around would just pass by and ignore him, some throwing looks of pity but shaking it off and move on.

Porkums liked going to school to learn, but what made it really shitty are the people. They make it worse on purpose to make everything extra worst too and it pisses Porkums but he can't do anything about it. Or he doesn't really want anything to do with it, just moving forward.

The bell rang, taking everyone's attention and move in to their respective classes. Porkums ran to his class too and fixes his hat, making sure it's alright and it wasn't damaged. His mother gave it to him and he treasures it, always taking care of it and he will cry if it gets ripped into pieces.

"Have you heard about Lovejoy and Sleepy Bois Inc? I heard they're going to perform a music video by the park."

"Really? Oh gosh, which park? When?"

Porkums frowns at the mention of the group and just tip his hat down. His brothers are pretty popular for their music and story in a video. He was always at the back as he really didn't like to be noticed at all, especially since he's still in high school. He doesn't want people hanging out with him just for anything they could take, like works in progress, plans, anything that his family hides. But since this is his last year of high school, maybe he could rub it on their faces that he IS a Gold. He's Porkums Gold and he will not be afraid anymore.

He got home scared and hyperventilating and his twin brothers, Technoblade and Wilbur, try to calm down with their best. They were patient and held Porkums in their arms, gently patting his back and whispering comfort words. Wilbur even sang his favorite song and it worked well. Porkums calmed down and quietly told them about showing up in their music video.

"You want to show up?" Wilbur asked.

"I... I want to. Plus it's nearly the end of high school, and I want people to know that I AM part of the Gold Family."

Wilbur cooed over his brother and giggles, Techno scoffs and just ruffles Porkums' head. "Alright, we'll add you to our little story, but would you like for more screen time or just about five seconds of screen time?"

"Maybe we should discuss this with the others."

"Oh right."

"What are you guys talking about?" Their older brother came in the room and sat himself on the bean bag. "Porkums wants to join our music video!" Wilbur happily announced and Porkums blushes in embarrassment. "What? Are you sure? Porkums did they peer pressure you?" Danger laces in Billiam's tongue and they all knew not to mess with their older brother.

"N-no!"

"Porkums is gonna join?! Awesome!" Porkius grins and ruffles Porkums' hair. "Oof- Porki!"

"Lol. Nerd."

"Our younger bro finally about to shot some people eh?" Sherman smirks.

"Maybe?"

"Alright. No murder." Wilbur scoffs and smacks Sherman with a pillow. Porkums giggles and watches his family bickering about murder, hiding bodies, jail breaks, and bailing their asses out. That's when Billiam reminded them that Dadza will definitely kill them before the cops would even get to them.

Wilbur agreed and they all shut up. "Well, I gotta contact the others and tell them about this, we will have to change a few bits in the scene for Porkums. Do you want a short or more?"