Fuck It🗡

I need to change the request page. Cuz I literally went...

"Bro... You want me to write that??? Okay?!"

Not gonna lie, I do like to write some... Yeah...

Warning/s: murdering murdering chop chop chop!

-detailed gore

-blood

-Decapitation

-impaled

-hanged

-Character deaths too

I said I won't write Gore but when I googled what it means I'm up for it.

Read at your own risk.

****

Technoblade stared at the people right infront of him. People that betrayed him, used him, and those that go against him. They all made a truce and became allies to bring down Techno. Their one and only goal.

He helped them and they return his violence back to him.

He yells at them, making many reasons and warnings to the people but they didn't listen. They never do. No matter how many times he has taken some of the lives away, no matter how many times he have brought the government down to hell, it always build up but with more people. They've got a 23 feet god and 20 feet cat on their side and he has no idea how he can kill this many people and how he can kill a god.

The voices were silent. They weren't demanding for blood, they were worried and have fear. Technoblade took this time to make a last minute battle strategy and listing down all the weaknesses.

You got the mother fucking right to remain violent!

"This is it Technoblade! You're going down!"

There wasn't enough time when Quackity and Bad took the first charge and he summoned his shield at the right time. Slowly, they surrounded Technoblade and took turns attacking him. "Get him!"

Hollow points hiding in my clip

"Open!"

"Fuck!"

"What do you all not understand what is happening?!" Technoblade screams.

"Foolish!"

I'll take 25 just to watch your life end

They were so close to getting him killed when Foolish summoned a lightning at his place. Technoblade survived that but it caused greater damage on him and weaken his strength. His health has gone to two and they are not done yet. "Dammit." Technoblade curses and almost tripped on his own shoes.

I pray father please forgive me 'fore I sin

The voices panicked when Quackity brought his axe to the air like a butcher about to chop him in half, an executioner about to take his head off.

"No!"

Technoblade's head got cut off of his body and it roll on the ground.  Quackity backs away and everyone stares at the body. Some gasps in disbelief and others have shoulders tensed. They have seen people getting stabbed, bruised, and got a limb cut off but never the head.

Quackity pants and looks around the area, people are standing and staring at him and the body. He grins and yells his victory. The others scream along.