Lilac

Requested

SBI fam tho.

Also very short because I have no idea... About relationships.... Been in some but they're not really bad as like throwing a vase at your face..

****

Philza finds his son sitting on his porch, clearly angry at something as Techno keeps on fidgeting with a strand of his hair. He sits down beside him and gently pats his shoulder. "What happened?"

"Just another fight." Technoblade sighs and runs his hands through his hair and rubs his face, a deep frown forming on his lips. Philza nods and gently pats his back.

Technoblade sighs again and ruffles his hair in frustration, making his hair a mess. "I'm just... Really tired of them." Philza nods. "We always fight on the smallest things and it just gets stupider and stupider. I'm... It's really exhausting me, Phil. I don't even know if I have chosen the right person."

"Well... If it's not working out. You guys can sit down and talk and then maybe... Break up."

"They're a bitch." Tommy said, coming out the house and sitting himself down beside Techno. "We've warned you and told you many times, Techno. It's about time you leave them. Your fights are getting senseless and it's making me mad too."

"Easy now, Tommy." Wilbur followed behind and sits behind Techno, leaning his back on him. "My brother, you should stop excusing of taking a break between the two of you. You knew well that you're both not working together."

Technoblade sighs and slightly nods.

The three SBI family continue on comforting Techno and making possible logics, creating scenarios that only made Techno have anxiety for the future, they kept it low and just went around town and get ice cream.

Sunset came and everyone left to their very home. Wilbur, however, joined Techno as a support. Wilbur watched Techno and Techno's lover talk about it as calm as possible and Techno does his best to keep his anger down. They managed to get through the talk without the other yelling.

Wilbur gently smiles when Techno has relaxed from whatever weight has stayed on his shoulders.