Fee

Ranboo! Our beloved!

Requested but uhh yeah

This is inspired by an animatic and I don't remember what XD

Not-so-Modern AU

Heroes and Villains AU

****

Technoblade is a strange man, he's a villain who holds a sword instead of a gun. A villain with extra fashion and bold enough to be seen in plain sight. But he was hardly seen when he's off to take a rest.

People would see him with long anime pink hair, ears long like a fantasy elf, short tusks of a boar, skin pale and a blush of pink if you look closer, clothes of a monarch and a golden crown on his head. When he's not in the mood to kill governments or mess with the hero "Dream", he's just like any normal human being.

He's a farmer. He has light brown hair, no tusks, still kinda pale but enough to pass as human, and the only feature that stays the same of his appearance is his red eyes.

Ranboo finds his sensei strange but also finds him really unique. Techno is smart and always correct with his calculations, he'd beat anyone in a gun fight with a sword. And he's a human GPS.

The other villains don't even know what he really looks like and where he lives, they tried a few times to figure out Techno's identity and address by stalking him and ask him not obvious questions. Techno still managed to escape and outsmart them, and he always lead them to nowhere, keeping his whole fucking being a secret.

So another strange thing why Ranboo is the only one who knows what Techno looks like and what his real name is. Ranboo still wonders why but he never bothers to ask.

"Ranboo, how's that teleportation going?" Ranboo's ears perks up and hums. "Umm... Let me try." Ranboo closes his eyes and focuses on trying to teleport on a specific area of the room he is in. After a few seconds, he peeks an eye open and sees himself still standing on the same place. "Still not good."

"It's alright. Let's try another time." Techno pats his back and offers him a baked potato. Ranboo slightly smiles and takes the potato. "Thank you."

****

Ranboo stumbles in the alleyway, not meaning to teleport out of the battle that soon. He hopes Techno can forgive him for leaving the middle of it. "Yo." Ranboo freezes in his place and slowly turns his head to spot the ever great Hero. Dream.

"Uh um hi? Hello?"

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I just have something to offer."

"Oh. Ohh. Okay." Ranboo keeps his hands near his pockets and his tail flicks in anxiety. "I want you to spy on Techno for me. You seem like a good kid and I understand why Techno trusts you."

"You want me to- whoa whoa. What am I gonna get for this?"

Dream explains the pay and other shenanigans, the author doesn't care right now. He's fucking tired of switching.

****

Ranboo climbs up the Villain hideout and in Techno's office through the window, he spots Techno tending to his bruises. "Oh. Ranbow. Need anything?"

"No. I just met your nemesis."

"Dream? What did he do?"

"Mmm nothing much. Just offered me a job."

"Did he offer you to spy on me?"

"Yes."

"Did you say yes?"

"Yeah. I thought getting paid and splitting the fee would be nice. Should I have said no?"

"Nah. Good thinking. This is why I took you as my student."

Ranboo blinks. "Oh."

"Are you hurt?"

"No. I'm alright."

"Good. Go fetch me some healing potions, one of the wound is infected and I need it to slow the spreading."

"Oh sure!" Ranboo teleports subconsciously.

Techno sat there in shock and confusion. "The fuck?"