Uber Driver (Sam)

/ref

Streamer AU let's go

****

Technoblade ends his stream and sits on his chair, waiting for someone to end their stream already. After a while, a light knock echoes in the room and a gentle creak of opening door. "Techno?" A fearful voice.

Techno throws his pillow at the door and stomps his way there, grabbing the doorknob and yanking the door open, almost as if he were to rip it off. "Sam."

"Techno."

"How fucking dare you kill my child huh?!"

"It was in the script! Ow! Ow! Techno! You saw the script!"

"Yeah?! I know that! I was there! But that doesn't make me less mad at you for killing Ranboo!"

"Ow! Ow! Why does your pillow hurt so much?!"

"That doesn't matter!"

"Ow! I'm sorry! I'm sorry okay?! It was in the script! Ranboo needed to die!"

"At least make his death seem epic! I'm calling Uber!"

"You- I- uh- wh- what?!"

****

"You need gum?"

"No. Shut the fuck up."

Sam mentally facepalms as he drives his car to somewhere in the cold night, Techno is sat at the back with his arms crossed and dramatically staring outside with anger.

They sat in silence, tension still high but it eventually calms down and the lovers look at each other, Sam having to look back at the road with a slight nod. "I'm sorry... For killing Ranboo."

"No, I'm sorry. I knew it was gonna happen."

"But... It does hurt to lose someone you've held dear, right?"

"He's fine." They both chuckle, releasing any grudge they hold go and keep calm again. "Well, here's your stop." Techno grabs Sam by the collar of his shirt and pulls him close, headbutting him lightly. "Pick me up tomorrow, don't touch my computer." Sam hums with a smile.

"See ya tomorrow."

"Yeah, see ya."

"Not gonna give me an 'I love you'?"

"No. Get out of my car and give me five stars."

"Nah, man. Putting it on 2 stars, you suck."

"God, why do I even love you."

"For whatever reason man. Ever heard about dating?"

"I surely don't."

"Tch. Wanna go on a date next weekend, your pay?"

"Deal."

****

I wasn't gonna fcking update YET but I accidentally published this sht and now I'm caught fck-