Dumb Prank

Technoblade woke up from his hibernation to quiet sobbing and slightly loud sniffles that seemed to be trying to make it quieter. He rolls on his side and finds a fluff of blond hair hiding under pile of pillows and blankets.

He rubs his eyes to get rid of the exhaustion and forces himself to get up. He gets off the bed and walks near the pile of his extra blankets and pillows. "Tommy?" He guessed. The person's breath hitch and half of the face peeked out the blanket. Techno blinks and sits down beside him.

"What's wrong?"

"Techno! I'm sorry, did I bother you?" The boy stuttered and Techno hums, shaking his head. "Don't worry bout me. What happened to you?"

Tommy wipes his tears away and sniffles. He starts explaining of how scared he was when George called him and told him about getting kicked out the smp. He explained everything what they talked about and it really caused a huge anxiety in him.

Techno's eyes narrows in disappointment to upset about George. He opens his arms for Tommy and the boy did not hesitate to take the offer. Techno gently pats the boy's back, quietly humming and whispering what he will have to do unless Tommy doesn't want him to.

Tommy did not want anymore problems to be caused so they stayed on the floor. One comforting and one slightly recovering from trembling in anxiety.

What happened is one Techno doesn't forgive.

Techno let Tommy stay in his room upstairs for a few weeks, feeding him and giving him warm water on the right time, he had to run to L'manberg to get a case of coca cola for Tommy's sugar. Tommy has been sleeping and just getting up to eat and drink, going to the bathroom, getting a bath, the normal routine.

People were noticing the absence of Tommy and worry of what happened to him, questioning some others what happened to Tommy but have no answers.

Techno was happy that Tommy decided to come out the house today,  and go on to pet the dogs, helped him with the potatoes, and just hang out on the snow grounds infront of the house.

Ranboo comes out from the corner and joined the two in their conversation. He holds back the information he has about Tommy's disappearance and the concern of the viewers, he did not bring that up as Tommy probably has reasons why he's not online.

They waited.

****

What George did was something that I am mad about and I really hate of what he did to Tommy.