Ghostblade

Ghostblade doesn't understand why so many people hate him. He doesn't understand why they look at him like they wanted to kill him over and over... And over again. What did he do to them that gave the title Monster?

What is the greatest pain he caused so much to the people in L'manberg?

Even as a ghost, it still hurt and confuses Ghostblade. Maybe he never felt so much pain in his heart that he doesn't understand how to deal with it.

Ghostblade is in the nether, arms tightly wrapped on curled legs, and his chin resting on the knees. The nether felt comforting and safe, even though the danger walks around the place, both land and lava. Piglins, hoglins, ghasts, blazes, skeletons, and more. But since Ghostblade died and is a ghost, none see him as some sort of threat or some random Player to kill.

A baby piglin walks to the ghost, holding a big ingot of gold. Ghostblade looks at the piglin and the treasure in their arms. The piglin snorts and puts the gold down beside Ghostblade.

Ghostblade raises his hand and gently pats its head. The piglin let him pet him and it eventually sits down very close to him.

"Do you have a name?" The piglin snorts and squeaks. Ghostblade chuckles and nods. "Michael. Nice to meet you, Michael. I'm Technoblade, or Ghostblade... Glade is fine." Michael nods and hugs his arm.

Ghostblade smiles down at the piglin and wraps his arms around the baby piglin. "Where are your parents?" He aks. Michael snorts and squeaks, making hand motions in the air. "You have dads? That's cool. I have a raven father and a piglin mother." Michael snorts and looks at Ghostblade with wonder.

"I'll be happy to tell you the story." Michael listens to Ghostblade carefully and is actually enjoying the adventures of Ghostblade's parents. Michael claps his hands and his small pig tail wags. The both of them hear footsteps from afar, and Michael recognized those footsteps. To Ghostblade, it really doesn't matter anymore of who it is but it matters to him since Michael is with him. He looks down to see the piglin's eyes and the body language, giving him signs that the person is someone he trusts.

"Techno?" Ghostblade's ears flick and he looks up behind him to see Ranboo. "Ranboo?"

Michael squeaks and runs to Ranboo, hugging his thin leg tightly.

Ranboo picks up Michael. "Michael. Hi Ghostblade."

Ghostblade waves at him and looks at the piglin. "Im guessing you're the dad."

"Hm? How'd you know?"

"Michael told me."

Michael snorts.

"And he said he loves you." Ghostblade gently smiles and chuckles.

Ranboo blinks and looks at his adopted son in his arms. Michael smiles at Ranboo and snorts. "Uh umm... Techno... Are you alright?"

Ghostblade's smile slowly disappears and he shakes his head a no, turning his back on him and faces the nether. Eternal burning fires and flowing lava. "Ranboo... What did I do?"

"You umm... You did something good. I... I can't really remember much. But maybe Phil can tell you."

Ghostblade nods and faces Ranboo again. "Let's go home."