Twenty-two

Deftly, I push Red toward the wall while jerking the sides of his leather jacket like a savage

Deftly, I push Red toward the wall while jerking the sides of his leather jacket like a savage. "Tell me! Do you like that blonde or not?" It's so pathetic that I'm riled up because of my maid, but I can't help it.

I'm done speculating stuff about Red and his masked feelings. It's driving me nuts, more than I already am.

"Mia, stop this," Red says coolly, a tiny scowl on his face. I don't budge. "She's just a girl and I don't dislike her. Why are you being like this?" he adds upon my incessancy.

"What?" I squint my eyes at him, my voice raw with disbelief. "You don't dislike her? Does that mean you like her?" I'm enraged and he doesn't seem to mind at all. "Talk to me dammit!"

Red sighs deeply. He shifts his eyes to the side and then back at me, smirking as though he's finally discerned something. "Are you jealous, Mia?" he asks in a low, amused voice.

Am I? My gaze falters.

"No, I'm not!" I retort firmly. Red creases his one eyebrow, gazing down at me with a sated smile. Jerk! "I just want to know if you're interested in her." I free his jacket.

Jealous? Me? Oh no, I shouldn't be jealous because it's a scary sign of being bonkers in love with this mysterious hunk from God knows where.

"Why do you want to know then?" Red stares intently at me. "And what if I am interested in her?" His eyes gleam with unfathomable delight.

"What?" I give him a toxic glare.

"Well, she's single . . . and pretty." He takes my waist and drags me towards him with one hand, chest to chest.

I raise my head higher, facing him with menace. "Pretty? Single?" I huff, breathing harshly from jealousy and chafe. "Yes, she's got that. But is that what you want, sugar?" I whisper, running my hand on his hard chest.

"Sugar?" Red chuckles. His body flexes and my hand moves down toward his lower abdomen, my gaze stilled in his.

Pretty? Why would I need to be pretty as if I'm sixteen, huh? Fuck, I'm beautiful and gorgeous! Single? Yeah that's a shot in the heart and I feel pained by the fact.

"Does she touch you the way I do?" I rub his dick that reacts instantaneously beneath his soft jeans. He grunts. "Does she kiss you better?" I coquettishly linger my lips around his, feeling his hot and alluring breath.

Red inhales sharply. "Mia—"

"Does she fuck you better?" I suck his bottom lip, playful.

Stirred, Red tries to kiss me but I don't let him. Feeling his cock hard and turned on completely—my pleasure—I stop rubbing him and pull myself out of his arms. He gives me a startled look but he says nothing.

"If you're touching her," I tell him sternly while fixing his jacket properly, "don't you ever think of touching me again. Ever! If there's one thing I'll never be able to tolerate again is a cheating man. I hate sharing!"