Meet M O J O.

[ Mojo in the media ❤ ]

"Babe, where's my favorite pair of socks?" I yelled from the bathroom.

My lover was somewhere probably doing yoga, painting or smoking. Those were her three favorite things to do, besides me.

Before I could ask again, she walked into our bathroom with them on her shoulder. I admired her slim body in the mirror as she stood beside me fixing her blonde dreads. She sported nothing but a pair of boxer briefs and a sports bra.

"Stop being weird." she grinned, putting her hair up. I finished brushing my teeth and kissed her on her neck.

"Mmm, thank you." I grabbed my socks and sat on the toilet to put them on.

"What time will you be off?" she asked. I peeped her looking at me theough the mirror. I shrugged. My job is unpredictable. Sometimes I get off on time, other times I'm working late.

"I don't yet babe. Depends on where we're at with customers."

Flow rolled her eyes slightly and turned around facing me. Her marijuana flower tattoo peeked out from her boxers that rested on her hip.

I knew that look that she was giving me. Her eyes filled with sadness. I looked down. I didn't like to leave her neither. She missed me like crazy when I wasn't with her. She'd send me nudes when she was bored, which I gratefully appreciated. I couldn't ask for a better way to make me feel better when I was apart from her.

"Come here." I commanded.

She didn't budge. I licked my lip slowly and rose from the toilet easing my way to her small but lovely frame. She's upset. She wants me. All the time. And I want her. She's so beautiful. So soft and eloquent. Her body's my favorite treasure and I only dig for gold when we're making love.

"I promise..I'll try my best... to.. get home early..tonight." I kissed her neck between my words. She said nothing.

She loved to play hard. I knew exactly what to do to break her down though.

Reaching into her American eagle boxers, I discovered her wet, sweet clitoris. Only rubbing it with my forefinger, she gasped out..

---------------------------------------------------------

Skkkkkrrtttt ! Maybe next time. Lol Bare with me. I'm just introducing the characters. ;) Vote ! Comment ! -Tash