Chapter [ 19 ]

Flow

5:00 p.m.

It's been almost 3 weeks since I've last touched my girlfriend. I missed her. Her warmth. Her smell. Her taste. She says she forgives me but is still distant.

All of that is about to change though.

"Babe.." I call out.

I heard her small footsteps against the hard woodened floor. She walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Wassup?" she scratched her nose.

"You tell me."

She shrugged and got up from the bed. I grabbed her and pulled her back down.  I kissed her neck.

"Flow, please.. I'm not in the mood."

It kind of made me angry that she has had that same tired excuse for weeks. Can she get over it already?

"Well, when will you be in the mood?" I snapped.

Mojo frowned and folded her arms. "Finesse, you're the reason for this."

I rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't anything. I've told you this over and over again." I stood up trying to distance myself away from her.

I was seconds away from blowing up. I was frustrated. Mentally and sexually. All I wanted was her lips on mine and our bodies wrapped around each other and she's still moping around about something that happened a month ago.

"Whatever." she said.

I threw my hands up in the air and walked out. I had to leave before I got too upset. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head.

..... 7:30 p.m.

Mojo

I miss my king. My baby. I wish I wasn't so stubborn sometimes. Fuck it, I was gonna make it up to her when she gets back.

I stripped down to nothing and waited for Flow to return. I knew she had left her key so I walked to the living room to wait.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Three soft knocks at the door. I smiled and looked through the peep hole before I answered. I didn't want to embarrass myself.

It was Flow.

When I opened the door, Flow was doing something on her phone. When she finally looked up and saw me standing there nude, she licked her lips.

Her intense stare made me shiver.

"Look, I'm sor---" I started to apologize but she walked in and grabbed me kissing my lips.

I jumped into her arms as she held me with her strong hands. Flow closed the door with her back and then put me against it.

Her fingers found my dripping hapoy place and she bit her lip. I gripped her dreads to keep them out of her face.

"You're so beautiful. I missed you and I love you. Promise me you won't ever stop me from loving you again." she said softly.

I moaned out as she rubbed my clitoris faster.

"I promise... mmmm."

I did the know how much I missed her touch unyil now. I guess I was too wrapped up into the past. I didn't want us to end so I needed to straighten up forreal.

This was the start of me doing so.