Chapter [ 9 ]

[ Mojo & Flow in the media❤ ]

Flow

I'm at the yoga center getting ready to go when a attractive young lady walked into the studio. She was fit and she had dreads. Blonde like mines. She was darker than me though, about Mojo color.

"Hey, are you Finesse?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah, that's me. What can I help you with?"

She continued walking up toward me. I threw my bag over my shoulder. I knew that Mojo was waiting outside for me so whatever she wanted, she needed to speed it up.

"I was just wondering when if you did like 1-on-1 sessions." she licked her lips and folded her arms. I smirked.

"I've never did had a 1-on-1 session besided with my girl friend but I can train you by yourself if it makes you more comfortable." I caught a glimpse of her ass when I talked past her toward the door. She followed.

"Okay, great. When is a good time?" she asked.

I stopped before I reached the door. I thought for a second and sighed. Mojo and I were going on a nature trip this weekend. I couldn't blow off my baby so it would have to wait.

"I'm busy this weekend but how about next weekend?" I asked. She smiled and agreed.

"Sounds like a plan. My name is Toni." I nodded and waved goodbye.

The wind caught me by surprise. It smacked me constantly as I rushed to the car. I was upset but Mojo was laughing. Asshole.

"Shutup." I pouted. I put my bag in the backseat and then buckled up.

"You looked like you wanted to cry." she burst out laughing hysterically causing me to giggle unwillingly.

"Leave me alone. Just driveeee!!"

She put the car in druve and pulled off.

"So hoe was work?" she asked. I grabbed her hand and she squeezed it.

I got nervous because I didn't know how she would feel about me training a hot ass female one-on-one. I knew my place. Nothing would go south.

"Good." I kept it short. She glanced at me through squinted eyes.

"That's it? Just good? Nothing interesting?" she giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Some girl came by asking if I could train her one-on-one." I kissed her hand.

I looked over at her but her eyes were straight forward. I grew worried. My stomach became queasy.

"Babe?" I tapped her arm.

"Oh yeah, I was just imagining us rich as fuck. Babe, that's awesome. Can't you increase the price for one-on-one sessions? If you can, money will be coming through the roof."

I blushed at the thought.

"I don't know, maybe. I have to talk to boss lady. But babe, it won't bother you?" I asked, surprised.

"Nah, why would it? You're just doing your job." she smirked and pulled into our driveway.

I smiled to myself and grabbed her face leaning in kissing her. She was wonderful. Absolutely perfect.

"Wait - wait.. Is she cute?" Mojo eyed me. I bit my lip and shoik my head.

"Mmm, she's no you." I giggled. Rubbing our noses together, I reached over and turned the car off.

"I'm still gonna come by. Check her out. Who knows? Maybe I can help lay hands..." she rubbed her hands like Birdman and I just laughed.

"Nah, seriously thoygh babe. I'm proud of you." she gripped my dreads and devoured my face. I became thirsty for her.

"Thank... you." I said between shirt breaks of our makeout session.

I couldn't wait to earn more money. If this is the way, then so be it. My wife had no problem with it so I don't either. This would be more easier too since it would be just me and Toni.