Chapter [ 8 ]

[ Flow in the media❤ ]

Mojo

"What you doing?" I spoke into the phone softly so no one around me could hear.

"Nothing, about to clean up and then do some yoga." Flow responded.

I nodded and looked on each side of me. No one seemed to have been paying attention to me.

"You got on them lil panties I like?" I grinned and licked my lips.

She laughed loudly making me smile hard.

"Yeah, daddy. Why? You plan on getting off early?" I could tell she was smiling.

I looked and my watch that rested on my wrist comfortably. I had another 10 minutes before I could clock out. Boss man was gone and everybody was chilling so I packed my suitcase with my work and left.

"Nah, I'm gonna wait until I'm off. I should be there in a hour or so." I bit my lip as I walked out of the big building.

"Leaving so soon, Monica?" a coworker of mine asked as she brushed past me. Her name's Kierra. Very attractive but not my type. I put the phone on mute and came to a hault.

"Yeah, got to get home to wifey." I bragged about my baby. Everyone at our law firm knew of Flow.

"Aww, tell her I said hello." she smiled genuinely and walked in. I nodded and put the phone back up to my ear after taking her off of mute.

"Babe? Hello?" she was practically screaming.

"Sorry, my bad. But hey, I'll see you when I get there sexy, okay?"

"Hurry. I love youuuuuuu!" she sang out.

"Will do. I love you more. Buhbye."

I blew a kiss into the phone and she returned the gesture. We were mad corny but I thought it was cute. She always calls me a "cornball." Whatever, she likes it.

--------------

25 minutes later

I pull up in our driveway and step out. It's the beginning of December and it's pretty nippy out. I hurry to the back door and let myself in. Flow always does yoga in the living room. That's where we had the most space. She'd sometimes do it in our room but that was only rarely.

I slid out of my shoes, my pants suit and jacket. I had on a wife beater, my briefs and long black socks. Creeping down the hallway, I could hear faint music playing. The closer I got, I recognized her favorite song blasting from behind the door.

I twiated the doorknob and opened the door. Flow was in one of her many difficult looking yoga positions. I don't even know what it's called but her body looked great. So smooth. So delightfully delicious.

"Mmm..mmm..mmm." I shook my head eyeing her seductively. She opened her eyes calmly and smiled.

"Has it been an hour already?" she asked. I shook my head and walked over to her. I traced my fingers along her legs. She shivered causing me to giggle.

"Go change into something smaller." she said.

She flipped front wards onto her feet and grabbed me by my hips. I bit my lip at how aggressive and dominant she was being. I let out a fake moan trying to imitate her sexy addictive love sounds.

"Or.. I could just wear nothing." I teased licking her chin. She pulled me in roughly from behind and choked me.

"I said.. go and change." she bit my earlobe. I felt my knees buckle. My heart rate increased. My briefs became soaked. My nipples hardened.

"No." I smirked and she slammed me against the wall.

I bit my lip and she stared into my eyes. I could tell she wanted me. I wanted her to. Her free hand traveled down to my navel. I gasped as her fingers found their way into my boxers.

"Shutup.." she whispered.

"Oh fuck.." I moaned out as her fingers......

--------------------

^__________^  Until next time. XD Comment, vote, lol ! -Tash