Chapter [ 2 ]

[ Mojo & Flow ❤ ( in the media )

Mojo

I'm so ready to go home and nap. Today has been very long and I miss my wife. A week ago she passed her exam and got an 'A' on her painting just like I knew she would. I'm so proud of her.

"Baby, I'm on my way. Run some bath water for me please?" I say into the phone as I drive out of my work place parking lot.

I work at a law firm and my job can be a bit much. It's paying well though so I can't complain.

"Already doing that daddy, just hurry home." she said.

I licked my lips and smiled.

"Ight, I love you."

"I love you more." she responded.

I hung up and undid my tie. According to Flow, I looked pretty sexy in a tie. These things are uncomfortable and causes me to sweat. That's not sexy.

I pulled into my drive way about 10 minutes later and parked my car. I grabbed my suitcase and walked up the walk way to my door. The door swung open and Flow appeared looking as scrumptious as ever. She's about the same height as me, if not only one inch taller. I stand at 5'5 and she's at the most 5'6.  She only had on briefs and a sports bra. My favorite attire of hers. I liked her most when she wasn't wearing anything even more though.

"Mmm.. look at you. Mr. Boss man." she bit her lip as she reached out for me. I picked her up swiftly and proceeded into the house.

"I missed you."

I really did. I think about her more than anything or anybody else.

"I missed you more. Now go get in the tub." I let her down and she closed and locked the door. I took my shoes off and ascended the staircase.

I know this bath was about to be bomb. I didn't even wait to take off my clothes in our room, I started taking off piece by piece with every step I took up the stairs. By the timw I reached the top, I slid out of my pants and boxers then continued to our room which lead to the bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom, I sighed a heavy sigh. Man, she's so good to me. She decorated the whole bathtub with candles and there was a single rose sitting on the edge of the tub. I smiled and picked it up while stepping into the warm liquid. I inhaled the scent and rubbed it against my neck as I fell in love with the candle scent that filled the bathroom.

I sat down slowly and sunk low into the water. Mmmm. My body reacted quicker than I could take. It's like I was frozen. My body felt like it shut completely down and I could stay in there forever. I closed my eyes.

About 5 minutes later, I feel Flow stepping into the bath tub with me. I didn't even hear her enter. I opened my eyes and had no choice but to stare at her bald vagina. MINE.

"Close your eyes." she whispered and knelt down straddling me. She was smoking a blunt. I bit my lip and gripped her small but nice booty.

She started kissing on me softly tracing my jawline with her tongue. My little freak.

"Hmm.." I moaned when she bit my jawline. That kind of stuff turned me on and made me want to get aggressive.

"Shh..let me take care of you." she put out the blunt and threw across the floor. Without another word, she kissed my lips.

My hormones started going crazy. My adrenaline started rushing. This always happen when her mouth is on mine. She's could tongue me down real good. I had to teach her how to please me with just her mouth and she has learned very well over these years.

I put my leg onto the edge of the tub inviting her in. She started to rub my clitoris. Oooh, that thing was throbbing. I stared into Flow's eyes. Her deep brown beautiful eyes. She has the most breath taking eyes I've ever looked into. She's really easy on the eyes. I was hooked the minute she said hello.

"This is mine." she started moaning as she stuck two fingers inside of me.

I gasped out and arched my back. I wanted to scream out but I couldn't. Her eyes told me to stay quiet. Her fingers pumped in and out of me and I rotated my hips in synch with her pattern.

It's all about the pattern. The rhythm. And God, she knew mines. She knew where to go, how long to stay there and when to ease up on every part of the inside of my kitty.

"Unnnffff!!" I bit my lip as I felt myself about to explode.

Flow lifted me in thin air, propped my legs onto her shoulders with no struggle and started licking my wetness. I held onto each side of the tub as I came hard into her mouth and onto her chin. She didn't let me go. My legs got weak. She kept sucking and sucking and sucking. She reached for mycclit and started tugging at it.

"Fuck meeeeeeeee!!!" I screamed out in pleasure.

I squirted uncontrollably and it splashed everywhere in her face. She opened her mouth trying to catch as much as she could. I cried out and she finally let me down. I sat back in the tub, relieved. I watched my breasts move up and down as I tried to regain my strength.

Smiling, Flow got in between my legs again once more. Her face was covered with my cum. I licked all over it causing her to giggle. I grinned at her.

"You're the best, daddy." she whispered as she kissed my lips.

I gripped the back of her neck roughly and kissed her deeply accepting her compliment. She knew I thought the same about her. And she definitely showed me that she meant what she said.

I guess things are better done than said...... Right?