Chapter [ 25 ]

Mojo

"Babeeeee!" Flow ran up to me. I grabbed her and squeezed her tightly. She just touched down and I felt butterflies fill my entire body as I saw Flow come down the escalator.

She smiled big at me and I bit my lip giving her flirty eyes. Now she's all over me. Kissing on me. Loving on me.

"Mmm, you look beautiful babe." I kissed her neck and she started laughing.

"I missed you too." Her giggles made me warm.

I grabbed her hand. "Let's get out of here."

She grinned and we left the airport.

Later that night....

"Ooooh mmmm..." Flow's moans were all I heard as I sucked on her clitoris.

She dripped onto my chin and I slurped it all up. I stuck two fingers inside of her pussy and she arched her back pulling my dreads roughly. I grunted nibbling her clitoris softly.

I love that aggressive shit.

"Yes yes yes aaaahhhhh!!!!!" she screamed out and I fingered her faster. Her juices flowed out so beautifully. I licked it all up as she grinded her hips on my mouth.

"Turn over.." I commanded.

She bit her lip squeezing my nipples as I leaned down to kiss her neck.

"Or what?" she challenged.

I bit my lip and flipped her over fast. She squealed when I smacked her ass. She knew what was next. I slid the tip of my strap in and she let out her lovely sounds.

"Unffff, give it to me." I always found her dirt talk sexy. It made me pump harder and deeper.

When we were done, Flow was sound asleep. I heard my phone vibrate and I looked down at the beautiful woman sleeping peacefully on my chest and sighed.

Grabbing my phone, my heart started beating faster as I read the text;

'We need to talk. Meet me tomorrow. You know what will happe  if you don't show up.'

I rolled my eyes and texted back.

I put my phone back on the dresser and it vibrated again. I was seconds away from throwing it. But I just looked. Another text:

'Your girlfriend is cute by the way'

I gritted my teeth and threw my phone across the room. I cannot let Flow get hurt. I need to get her away from all of this shit that's about to go down.

Even if that means never seeing her again.