Chapter [ 21 ]

.......

Flow

((My Happiness.))

I enjoy art. To be able to express myself the way I want is complete satisfaction. To me. To my body. To my mind.

To be free of every worry. Free from every nightmare that has ever dared to haunt me. Free from all negativity that wishes to take over me and my happiness. My yoga helps me out a lot with all of that.

From the lovely Flow herself states:

"My yoga. It's my way of escaping. Yoga makes me feel like I'm on a natural high. (Because I'm never high when I do yoga)

It makes me feel like I'm flying...

Flying so high, the world doesn't exist.

Just me.

& Mojo.

In a place no one can find us. Yoga helped me build strength physically and mentally too.

Physically, my body and stomach is stronger than it used to be when I used to box. That was before I met Mojo and I'm actually thinking about starting back up.

Mentally? It has helped me build and grow into a strong and powerful young woman. I know how to control my thoughts. Handle things the right way.."

All in all, it has shaped me in wonderful ways. I can't think of any other source of relief (besides getting high) that has such a strong effect on me.

This is my break from the world. From everybody. From all of the havoc with the universe.

Whatever calms you down, soothes your soul, and makes you feel genuinely at peace, embrace it. We all have our ways of remaining sane.

This is mine.

---------------------------------------------

Creds to Flow for giving me insight on her personal feelings about yoga. I appreciate it so much! This chapter is different from all of the other chapters but still speaks on some many levels to us all. Thank you to all my readers that has read along so far-Tash 'xoxo