Chapter [29]

[ Flow & Mojo in media❤ ]

Flow

Mojo and I were laying in bed after hours of love making. A lot was on my mind.

"So, we need to talk...about you disappearing." I sat up. Mojo looked away and I grabbed her face making her look at me.

"I..I can't talk about it, Flow." She said. I sighed.

"You leave for months. You leave me without any reasoning. You dont think that I deserve some sort of explanation?" I raised my voice, folding my arms.

Mojo sat up and turned her back to me. She was holding out kn me. What exactly was she being so secretive about? The whole idea of her having secrets that she couldn't tell made me uneasy.

"Monica, answer me!" What are you hiding from me? I deserve to know."

"I know! But I can't tell you, its....it's complicated." she spat out. I heard her shaky voice. My heart softened.

I climbed out of bed and knelt down in front of her. She didn't look at me though. It made me sad. It made me feel hopeless. Something was bothering her and she didn't want me to know let alone help her.

"You deserve an explanatio . And I wish I could give you one but its better if you don't know." I rolled my eyes.

"Mojo-"

"Baby, please, just trust me. The lesser you know, the better." Her eyes were pleading with me. I stared into her dark brown eyes and for the first time in a long time, I saw something in her eyes that made my skin crawl.

Fear. She looked scared for me. For us. For herself. She looked like she wanted to let me in but couldn't. Her eyes told a story. I stared a little longer at her before she looked away.

"I just don't understand why you left for so long." I whispered feeling my eyes water. Mojo stood and grabbed me up, holding me.

I started to cry. I held her tight. Her scent, her warmth, her hands on me made me want to stay like this forever. I was scared she'd leave again. Hell, I wasn't absolutely sure if all of this was real or not yet but I knew I didn't want it to end. Ever.

"Don't leave, please. I'll do whatever is needed-"

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere. I promise. And you were never the problem. I didn't leave because we had issues. I left to keep you safe. You're safe. And everything is fine now." Mojo squeezed me.

I kissed hee neck, then her ear, over to her cheek and finally her plump lips.

"Safe...from...what?" I asked between kisses. Mojo pulled away gently.

"Nothing you have to worry about." she assured me.

We started to kiss again. A part of me wanted to ask more questions but I'd let it go for now. I didn't want to continue to nag her and drive her away...again. I just hope everything really is okay and we can rekindle our relationship without any problems.

"Let's take a bath." Mojo smiled. I grinned and nodded.

"Cool, go run the water. I'll be there in a second." she said. I wiped my wet face and did as told.

.............

Mojo

I texted my homeboy:

'Yo.'

It was our code word for "Everything good?"

A few seconds later, my phone lit up. I read the text:

"It's all handled boss. Let's meet up later this week."

I sighed feeling a rush of relief taking over my body. I sat my phone down.

"Babe, come on! The water feels good." Flow yelled out. I smiled and went to accompany my baby.

Everything was falling back into my place.

-------------------

Sorry for the wait guys! I know its short, I'm getting back into updating so bare with me. I've been busy and stuff but hey I'm back! Lol. Don't be afraid to leave feedback. Inbox me on here or kik me. I wanna know whats up with yall?! I'm slowly getting my motivation back so thumbs up and keep the love coming. I appreciate you all!!! -Tash, xox'