Chapter [ 16 ]

[ FlowMojo in the media❤ ]

Flow

"I'll see you later, babe." I kissed Mojo and got out of the car. I waved goodbye and watched her drive off.

I turned and looked at the yoga center. I took a few steps towards it and sighed deeply. It's been a while since I've been here.

The last time I was here, I was not only hit on by my boss but I let my anger control every part of me because of it. That almost lead me to death.

I wasn't trying to work in these predicaments. So, I was going to set the record straight and whatever happens after ..happens.

"Oh, Finesse! It's so nice to see you.." boss lady tried giving me a hug but I just stepped aside.

"You mind if we speak in your office?" I glanced at Jen, the secretary, before heading to Ros office.

"Yeah sure."

As soon as we were both in her office, I shut the door. She looked at me seductively.

"The last time I was here.. you were incredibly disrespectful." I spoke firm.

She folded her arms and sat on the end of her desk. I looked over her attire. She had on a black silk blouse, a black pencil skirt with red bottoms. Her hair was in a long sleek ponytail that hung down her back.

"What do you mean?" she smirked.

"You basically hit on me. You mentioned my girlfriend one too many times, which I had no clue you knew about."

She burst out laughing.

"Ohh, please. You're upset about that? Get over it." I licked my lips and took in another deep breath.

My fists started balling up so I put them in my pockets.

"I'm upset because you didn't respect me or my relationship. And you didn't tell me that I didn't have to come in. I mean, I could be dead right now !" I spat at her.

"And that's my fault ?!" she shot back, attitude evident, "Honey, no one told you to go driving in front of trucks and stuff, ya know."

I smiled and sucked my teeth.

"I wouldn't have gotten so mad if you had called me. But you waited until I came all the way over here.. to tell me that I didn't have to come in?" I shook my head.

"Because I wanted to see you.." she replied. The tone in her voice had changed up quickly. It was sweet and soft.

Walking over to me, she undid the buttons on her blouse, it slowly exposing her voluptuous breasts. I looked down as she pressed her body against mine.

"Yo, I'm in a relationship. You're beautiful but I ain't for you. I'm happy with my girlfriend." I took a few steps back.

My back hit the door and I cursed in my head. She didn't care though. She undid her bra and it dropped to the floor with her blouse.

I bit my lip and looked away.

"I just want to please you.. Let me do that." she whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of her wet tongue on my earlobes as she licked them. I felt my womanhood become moist.

But something in my head told me to stop this before it went overboard.

"No.. stop." I pushed her gently off of me and walked toward her desk.

I needed as much space away from her as possible. It was hard to not stare at her beautiful breasts though.

"Oh, Finesse.." she giggled, not giving up. I went around her desk as she followed me. "Don't be scared.. I won't tell anyone."

I was pushed into her chair and she straddled me. I tried my hardest to resist but the way she was kissing my neck and grinding against me..

"Yo, stop... Just stop." I kept saying.

Before I could get her all the way off of me, I heard a familiar voice outside of the door. My eyes shot open.

"Yes, she left her yoga bag in the car. I came to drop it off to her. She's in here?... Okay, thank you." the voice said before she walked in.

My heart dropped to the floor as I pushed Rosalyn off of me. She went diving for her shirt and bra; I stood up trying to explain to Mojo.

"Babe.. look. It's not--"

"Save it." she walked out shaking her head.

I went after her and all I could think of was how broken she looked when she walked in on me appearing to be cheating on her.

FUCK!