I N T R O

Hi, It's Tasha. [Author]

Okay, so I'm gonna be putting all my other books on hold so I can get this one in motion. I have soooo many ideas for this one y'all lol. It's crazy. I promise this will be as good as all other ones I've written (Or is still writing.) Im gonna tell y'all a little about the two main characters [ Mojo & Flow ] .

Flow -  She's a stud. Dread head. She's deeply in love with her girlfriend, Mojo. They've been at it for 4 years now, almost five. Shes crazy about her Mojo. She's artistic. She loves to paint and take pictures with her girlfriend. And she's a stoner.

Mojo - Stud also. Dreadhead just like her girlfriend, Flow. She's more of the "boss" in their relationship for the most part. She's a bit darker than Flow. She adores and supports Flow in every way she can.

They can't see themselves withiut each other. Their bond is intangible. Nobody can come between. They enjoy having sexual intercourse with another partner from time to time. They like to have fun!

I hope you guys enjoy this book. I'm giving my  all to this one. Or atleast I'm gonna try. Show love! Oh, and I'd also maybe would like a coauthor if anybody is interested?  Hmu in my inbox or kik me.

ENJOOOYYYYYYYY❤❤.