Chapter [ 10 ]

[ Flow & Mojo in the media ❤ ]

Mojo

"You ready, babe?" Flow called from downstairs. I had to drop her off at work.

These cramps are killing me though. I'm so grumpy. I sighed heavily and walked downstairs. Flow smiled softly at me, grabbing me gently. I looked at her and she kissed me lightly on the lips. She rubbed my stomach making me feel a little better.

"Babe, if I didn't have to work, I'd stay home and take care of you. I don't even feel like going." she whispered. I grinned and smacked her booty.

"Then don't go..."

She bit her lip and lead the way outside to our car. I rolled my eyes as the cramps got worse. They were really bad today. I hated my menstrual cycle.

"Here, go back in there and get in bed. I'll be back in a hour or so." Flow grabbed the keys from me and walked me back into the house. I felt kind of bad.

"Babe, I can drive.." I whined.

She kissed me once more and shit the door. I watched her get in the car and drive off. I gelt kind of nervous about letring her drive alone. Anything could tick her off and she doesnt handle pressure well while driving. I shook off any negative vibes, though. She'll be alright. I went to the kitchen to get some icecream. I smiled when I saw the blue moon icecream container.

"Mmm.. come to papa." referring to the ice cream.

I made sure I grabbed a spoon before I ran upstairs to get in bed. I didn't know what was on but flipped through the channels in search of something decent to watch. CSI: Miami was on. It used to be one of my favorite shows. I decided to watch that while I devour my favorite ice cream.

----------------------

Flow

"Finesse, can I speak with you for a moment?" Ms. Rosalynne asked.

I just walked in and she's on my ass. These past few weeks has been amazing. I've had the chance to meet some wonderful people but she's been coming on to me. Strongly. I've tried to not think about it but now whenever I see her, I get uncomfortable.

"Sure." I put my bag down and followed her into her office.

She closed the door and sat in her big leather chair. I remained standing. Whatever she wanted to talk about had to go fast because I have a session starting in 15 minutes and I have to warm up.

"Your session is canceled today." she said smirking. I frowned.

"Why wasn't this ran by me?" I asked folding my arms. I was lowkey upset. I just drove 20 minutes from home just to be told it was for nothing.

"Well, I wanted to know if you could do something for me.." she got up from her desk and walked around to me.

I had to admit, she looked nice in her jogging suit. Her curvy body hugged her clothes nicely. She was a few inches taller than me.

"What is that?" I kept it professional. Short and simple.

She giggled and circled around me once before stepping in front of me again. I looked into her eyes but not for long. That'd be too weird.

"How about you show me a couple of techniques?" she whispered in my ear. I laughed sarcastically and licked my lips.

"I would but I have to get home. My girl isn't feeling well." I walked to the door but she stopped me.

"Not so quick."

I was becoming annoyed. I wasn't in the mood for the shenanigans.

"I just wanted to say.." she walked up on me again. ".. that you've been doing such a wonderful job."

I nodded and opened the door.

"Thanks. I gotta go."

"I can give you much more than a couple of nuts and back rubs, boo." she grinned devilishly at me.

I stared at her for only a second as if she had went crazy then I walked out and slammed the door. For one, I didn't appreciate coming all the way here when she could've called me and informed me on the delay. Two, I definitely didnt appreciate her comparing Mojo to her unprofessional ass.

My nigga, theres no girl that can amount to the love I have for my queen I got waiting for me at home. No chick can ever compare to my baby. NO ONE. Fuck outta here. Like, I could still be at home with baby girl, eating ice cream and relaxing.

"Babe, I'm on my way." I called Mojo to let her know why I'd be home so soon.

"Why? What happened?"

"I'll tell you about it when I get there." I hung up.

I rushed through traffic. I was around the corner from the crib. Being so upset, I lost focus on the road. I wasn't thinking clear.

I sped through a red light. Before I could refocus, I was hit by a big ass semi truck. I tried to swerve. I screamed out yet all I heard was screeching tires and then BAM!

My heart felt like it was falling out of my chest as I felt my car flip over and over. Everything became a blur and I no longer could muster up my surroundings..

----------

Comment, vote, show love! -Tash 'xo