Chapter [ 17 ]

Mojo

"Babe, open the door, please." Flow knocked on our bedroom door.

I couldn't move. I was shocked. Stuck. Hurt. Broken. Confused. Was I not what she wanted? Was that ring not enough to show how serious I was about her?

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I stood up. It felt like hundreds of knives were stabbing my heart from the back.

"Why?" I asked when I reached the door.

"Baby, I swear it's nothing what it looked like. She came onto me and I shut her down then she started acting crazy.. Babe please just open the door.." Flow begged.

I could hear her voice crack and it made me cry even harder. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but I just couldn't right now.

I felt so stupid. I felt betrayed by the one person I never would've imagined would hurt me. In any way. What I saw was enoigh for me to question everything. Us. Our bond. Love.

"Am I not enough for you, Finesse?" I whimpered against the door. I sat with my back and head against it.

"Baby, you're all that I need. I swear. Just let me in. Let me explain." she pleaded.

I could almost imagine what her face looked like right now.

Red.

Frustrated.

Devastated.

"Why?" I asked.

There was silence. She didn't say anything. I waited and waited for a response. But she remained quiet. The silence was messing with me.

Did she leave?

I stood up and unlocked the door. Before I could opwn the door, Flow had already opened it. She grabbed me and held me tight. I didn't even fight.

Her embrace. Her strong yet gentle embrace had me stuck. I felt like I could melt into her warmth any second now. She held onto me as I cried.

"Baby, you have to believe me. I had no idea she was gonna pull the shit she did today." she said.

I shook my head and tried to get away from her. Just thinking about some oter female having her way with what's mine pissed me off.

I fought off Flow as much as I could until she picked me up and threw me on the bed. She pinned my hands down and kissed all over my neck and face. My tears started to slow down as my hormones took over my whole body. Flow stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes with sincerity.

"I'm sorry. I'd never cheat on you. I tried to fight her off.. I really did." she spoke with honesty.

I could tell she wasn't lying. I knew her too well.

"Just... just kiss me." I whispered.

Flow obliged. She kissed me hard on the lips, her hands groping me everywhere. Her tongue met mines and they intertwined in synch with every motion.

My body started to give in. In about .5 seconds, Flow rose up avove me and snatched my pants down. She opened my legs and I bit my lip.

I arched my back and looked down at Flow as she dove into my wetness. She was licking and sucking me ever so proudly.

She was looking back at me, too. Her eyes never looked away as I oozed into her mouth. She was eating me yet apologizing to me with her eyes.

It was too much to bare so I closed my eyes and grinded against her mouth. My hands got ahold of her dreads and I pulled them.

"Unnnffffff!" I moaned out as my climax reached it's breaking point.

Flow kept eating then flipped me over. She laid on my back and kissed my neck.

"I love you, baby girl.." she said in my ear so sweetly. I smiled softly as my eyelids fought to stay open.

This doesn't fix everything but it sure wouldn't break me and Flow up. I'd get over this sooner or later. I just hope that nothing like this ever happens again with neither of us.

"I.. love you..too." I remember saying before slipping into a deep slumber.