Chapter [30]

First off, I just want to apologize for the wait. Break is coming soon so I'll be updating more often (maybe). Do you miss me? I miss sharing ny ideas with you guys. Comment and show loveeeee. I promise I'll stop neglecting y'all! Only if y'all give feedback. :)

-----------------------------------
(Mojo & Flow in the media)

Flow

"Babe?" Mojo walks in the room with a big basket of food. I gasp and leaps out of bed.

I felt a sharp pain shoot up my side and I clinched my side. I was still having pains from the car accident.

It's been damn near 6 months since that happened and the pain still manages to visit me every once in a while to remind me of my tragic accident.

"Babe, lay yo ass down." Mojo giggles, helping me to the bed. I whine and reach for the basket. All of my favorite fruits and sweets lay inside.

"Aww, thank you baby! Come here." I hug Mojo and she squeezes me tightly then kisses my neck.

I bite my lip and moan in her ear.

"Uh-uh. Eat up. Don't get nothing started now I have to go to work in a minute." I rolled my eyes playfully and started to grub.

We sat and talked for another hour. I didn't want her to leave. She's been working a lot lately. I didn't like it. I hate when she leaves because I fear of her not coming back. Like last time. It's almost 2 months that I've had her back in my life.

"Don't go..please" I whine. Mojo kisses my forehead. I pretend to cry and latch onto her waist so she can't get out of bed.

"Look," Mojo cups my chin. "I'll be back before you even know it." I feel her phone buzz against my side.

She grabs it and looks at the screen. She smiles and shakes her head. "Babe, I'm off to work. I'll see you tonight. I love you."

I frown. "Uh, okay. I love you too..but who was that?" I follow her to the door. Mojo squinches her eyes as if she hasn't heard me correctly.

"Who is who?"

"The person that has you blushing and smiling at your phone?" I fold my arms. I study her face. She looks like she's thinking of something to say.

"My brother, you know him. He's telling me about some shorty he fucked the other night." She says.

I lick my lips. Mojo walks up to me, kisses my lips and walks out. I stand there trying to believe her but a part of me is feeling like there's more to it.

"Yeah, okay.. your brother." I say to myself as I close and lock the door.

I walk back to the bedroom and resume to eat my food. Pulling the covers over me, I hear something fall onto the floor besides the bed. Mojo's wallet.

I pick it up and notice something sticking out the top of it. My heart drops out my chest when I open her wallet and saw what it was. Staring back at me was a picture of Mojo kissing some pretty pregnant girl I've never seen before in my life.

..............