Meet F L O W

[ Flow in the media ❤ ]

Flow

"Don't stay up for me." Mojo kissed my thighs once more before standing up to face me.

I was sitting on the bathroom sink trying to ride out the rest of my orgasm. My legs were trembling. My body was aching. I wanted her more than ever right now. Mojo is such a pro at pleasing my body. No ex of mine could ever compare to what level she takes me to. She turns me on so effortlessly. Mm, my baby.

"I will." I cupped her chin and kissed her sloppily.

She broke free from the kiss first. Usually, I'd grab her and lock my arms around her but I knew she had to work.

"I love you." she says. I smiled.

"I love you more. Now go to work before I change my mind about letting you go."

Mojo licked her lips and giggled before walking out. I laughed to myself and hopped off of the sink counter. Now that she's gone, I'm gonna be bored. I guess I'll bathe then paint.

"I'm gone babe!!!" I heard her yell.

"Okay!"

I ran some warm water for a bath and waited to get it. I'm so not ready for these exams coming up. My painting isn't even half done and I'm not quite sure if my professor is gonna, at least, look at it.

Stepping into the bath, I moaned out. I love taking bath. It soothes me. My body never wants to get out once I'm in. I do a lot of thinking in the bath tub. I think about school. Life. Mojo, Especially my girlfriend.

I miss her already..

--------------------------------------------------

Okay, so now that y'all met the two main characters.. Chapter 1 will drop ASAP. I might be adding more characters but for now it's just them two. :) Stay tune -Tasha