Chapter [ 23 ]

[ Mojo & Flow in the media ]

Mojo

"Hey you.." Nelly walked up and sat mext to me at the bar.

I locked my phone and nodded. I listened to her order a drink and then she turned back to me. I was really trying to ignore the fact that she smelled delicious.

"So, Ms. Mojo. What are you doing here? Don't you have a mrs. at home?" she smirked.

I chuckled and nodded. 

"Yeah, she's out of town.  I'm just here with a friend."

The bartender handed her the drink she ordered and I checked my phone again. Flow was telling me goodnight and that she loved me.

Of course, I smiled. I loved knowing that we missed each other just as much as the other.

"That must be who you're blushing about?" Nelly asked, taking a sip of her drink.

I licked my lips and got up. I was tired. I had a headache which was a sign to just leave. I would've stayed and conversed with her but I wasn't in the mood.

"Yeah, that's my baby. But uh, it was nice seeing you. Ima get up out of here. Got work to do early tomorrow, nah mean?" I laughed and she smiled.

"Okay, well I'll walk out with you. I was thinking about leaving too." she responded.

I glanced at her and then agreed to wait for her. I found Yassy and told her that I'd catch her later and we walked out of the club.

Nelly looked nice. Neat. Classy. I liked her style but something wasn't right about all of this. I don't know.

"So, how long have you and your girlfriend been together?" she asked as we slowly walked to our cars.

"I'm actually engaged." I assured her. She raised her eyebrows and smiled up at me.

"Wow, that's awesome. Who proposed?" she asked.

I pointed at myself and she giggled. I smiled thinking of my beautiful fiancee.

"Of course. You're quite the charm." she flirted.

I finally made it to my car and stopped. I was feeling so weird. I dont know if it was the alcohol but she was coming on a little too strong for my liking. Or was I just tripping?

"Aha, thanks. Well, I'll see you Monday then. You be safe out here." I sat in my car.

"You too." she said softly and walked off.

I shook my head and dialed Flow's number.

"Hmmm.." she mumbled into the phone. I know she was asleep but I needed to hear her voice.

"I just called to hear your voice baby You don't have to say much. But since I won't be with you physically tonight, I want to atleast hear you breathing." I said driving off.

Mojo giggled.. This separation was killing me but hearing her voice made me remember that it was only temporary and that she'd be back in my arms soon.

...............

Thanks for reading guys!!! All this love I've been getting? Truly appreciated. Y'all are bomb af. -Tash 'xoxo