Chapter [ 13 ]

[ Mojo & Flow in the media ]

Mojo

Flow and I are at this party. It's smackin. Everything is littt! Everybody drinking, smoking, dancing. Ya know, having a good time.

I ask Flow if she wanted a nother drink. She told me that she did so I went to the bar to get us another. I was feeling good. Once I ordered our drinks, I took a look around.

I noticed a brown skin girl to the left of me at the end of the bar. She was giving me this look. This lustful look. I watched her down her drink and she saved her fruit last. She rubbed it all over her lips and bit them never looking away from me.

I smirked and continued to watch her. She winked and swallowed her fruit.

"Here you go, cutie." the bartender handed me the drinks and I paid her.

Before I walked away, I peeped down at shorty. She was no longer sitting at the end of the bar. I shook my head and thought for a minute.

Am I tripping? Did I imagine someone there all along?

I shook off the weird feeling and headed back to Flow. She was no longer dancing. I saw her sitting on a couch and some girl dancing in front of her. I grinned and sat next to her.

"Thanks babe." she slurred taking the drink.

I nodded and watched the girl dance. Yeah, I didn't trip off of small shit like this. We both love females. We're free. We like to enjoy our nights out including entertaining females together.

"Damn!" I yelled as the girl bent over shaking her ass rapidly. Flow smacked her booty and we both bit our lip. The girl looked back and smiled.

I felt the alcohol start to kick in soon. My body felt relaxed and I was in the mood for Flow's vaginal fluids to flow inside of my mouth.

"Babe, come here." I brung her face closer to me. She was still looking at the girl so I told the girl to sit on her lap.

Flow started touching on the girl ehile I touched on her. I cupped her chin softly and sloppily kissed her. Her drunk sloppy kisses made me so thirsty. Man, she knew how to kiss.

"Mmmm baby.." I heard Flow noan as I slid my hand inside of her pants. The girl got up and kissed us goodbye.

"Have fun." she said and walked away. We were far off in the club. Nobody was really around except for other people trying to get their mack on.

Flow straddled me and I dove deeper into her wetness. Her walls clinched my fingers as I thrusted them into her.

"Unnfff!" she threw her head back. I bit her chest as she pulled on my dreads.

I knew she was at her peak.  Her climax. She was about to let go. But I didn't want to make her cum in the club. So I stopoed snd slif my fingers out of her pants. They were sticky and soaked.

Flow sucked my fingers then slid off of me. I stood and grabbed her along. We rushed through the crowd. When we got in the car, I watched Flow finish what I started.

Her legs were propped up on the dashboard, her pants halfway down and her hand in her boxers. I swerved a few times cause I was so hypnotized with her body reactions.

"Mmmmm.." Flow started patting her pussy nonstop. I knew she wanted help.

I reached over and plunged deel inside her sweetness. I twisted my fingers and rubbed the top of her pussy where her G-spot was.

"Ohh..." she gripped the sides of her seat as she released. She squirted all on the dashboard and window.

I listened as she rode out her orgasm. Goodness. I slid my fingers out again and sucked them dry. The taste was so rich. Flow breathing was heavy as she sat there trying to maintain it.

"I love you.."she whispered.

I licked my lips and spoke.

"I love you more baby."

I definitely had more plans for her tonight.