Chapter [ 14 ]

[Mojo  & Flow in the media❤]

Flow

"Ouch, that hurts!" I hissed at the pain I was feeling from my torso area.

Mojo was helping me stretch. It's been about 3 weeks since I've last did yoga and I miss it. The doctor said I should be good by now so I couldn't wait to become relaxed again.

"Sorry baby. Hey, maybe you shouldn't--" she started.

"No. I can do it. Just be gentle, okay?" I looked around at her.

She smiled softly and leaned. I kissed her very plump lips. She's been taking good care of me like I knew she would.

"Baby, when are you going back yo work?" I asked.

The room became silent and I didn't feel Mojo's hands on my back. I turned to face her and she shrugged.

"When you get better." she whispered.

I looked down and shook my head.

"Baby, I swear I'm good. You need to go back to work soon. They need you." I crawled onto her lap and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I know but I need you. I need you to be better than good. I need to make sure that you're safe. That you're happy and in good health." she looked at me through watery eyes.

I felt the water works about to come as I listened to her speak.

".. I've been trying not to blame myself for what happened. But damn it hard. I was supposed to take you to work that morning baby, and I didnt. I could have lost you."

I looked away and she grabbed my face making me look at her again.

"But by the greatness of God, you're still here. And in my arms. I thank the man above for it every day."

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I bit my lip at her. She kissed my whole face. Kissing my tears away. I was so scared. I didn't even want to leave the house in all honesty but I had a life to live.

I am more than grateful for having this second chance back at life.

"Well, I'm going to go back to work soon. Promise me that you'll do the same and won't be too distracted by my safety." I said as I broke away from our kiss.

The way this girl made me feel. This wasn't just a one time thing. I felt like the most important girl on Earth with her and I knew I meant a lot to her.

"Ill go back to work. But as far as being worried? I can't help it. You run through my mind effortlessly." she grinned at me.

I smiled and giggled giving her a hug.

"Look at us. A couple of saps." we both burst into laughter wiping each other's faces.

"Here, let me up. I have something for you." I stood up and watched Mojo disappear out of the room.

I continued to stretch when she didn't come right back. Must be something big cause she's taking a awful long time.

I inhaled then exhaled deeply as I sat indian style on my favorite yoga mat. I tried to block out all of other distractions and just relax.

5 minutes into that, I was interrupted by my lover. She cleared her throat and knocked me out of my trance.

"Baby you scared--" I giggled and stood up.

She stood in the door way just gazing at me. Her hands were behind her back and she had this serious look plastered onto her beautiful yet focused face.

It read "Damn, you're beautiful."  It made me blush.

"Come here." she demanded softly. I walked slowly to her. Inches away, she grabbed me up quickly and I gasped. I was turned away from her. She held me from behind.

"Close your eyes."

I did so.

I felt her move away from me. I didn't know where she was anymore or what she was doing. This secret had me eager. I was a little turned on too.

I felt her firm hands on my ass. I licked my lips and moaned.

"Silence." Her voice barely above a whisper.

I gasped as she squeezed it harder. I kept quiet though.

"Say yes."

"Yes to what?" I giggled and opened my eyes. I couldn't get a good look at anything before Mojo told me to keep my eles closed.

"Don't open them again."

I bit my lip. Ugh, man.

"Say yes....mami."

I didn't hesitate.

"Yes."

Silence. Once. Again. I was starting to become impatient.

"You sure?" Mojo's lips were touching mines as she spoke.

She was really close. My nipples hardened at the thought of what would happen next. My baby then grabbed my hands and kissed them both.

"Answer my question." she whispered.

"What?"

"Do you trust me?"

I frowned and laughed sarcastically.

"Of course, I love you."

"Good, so again I ask.. are you sure you want to say yes?"

"Yes....."

"Are you sure that you're sure?" she repeated.

I didn't know what I was agreeing to but I didn't even care. Mojo would never steer me wrong. So I nodded in agreement.

I felt her smile. Don't ask me how but I just knew she had the biggest smile on her face. I soon understood everything. The next thing she did shocked me but made me the happiest person alive.

"Oh my god!"

I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw. I fell into Mojo's arms as she swept me off of my feet.

I can hardly breathe.

I think I could faint.

Lord jesus...

-----------------

Hey! I know, it's been a while. But I'm back. Comment what you think the surprise was? Lol. Vote, share my story! I love you guys -Tash xoxo'