Chapter [ 3 ]

[ Mojo & Flow❤ (in the media) ]

Flow

It's almost Thanksgiving and we were preparing to visit Mojo's family. I don't think they like me very much. Why? I have absolutely no clue. I guess they don't like the fact that she's gay. Mojo says she won't let anyone disrespect me or our relationship while we're there. Whatever she says, I'll follow behind that.

"All ready for tomorrow?" she wrapped her arms around me.

I smirked and nodded.

"Yeah, you could've helped lazy. I'm tired now." I teased. I didn't mind packing her stuff to be honest.

"But did you die?" she teased back. I tuened and pushed her playfully.

"Whatever, leave me alone big head." I laughed softly as she grabbed me and pulled me in close.

We never really argue. When we did, it was over something small and petty. We talked about everything. We made sure to never keep secrets from each other. There wasn't a point in lying. I could never lie to her.

"Let's get to bed, I don't want to to late tomorrow." Mojo smacked me on the ass and walked over to the bed.

I followed suit and stripped completely naked. My nipples hardened at the nippy breeze coming from the window that we let up during our smoke session.

"Close that window, babe." I told her. She obliged.

I scooted closer to her once she slid into bed next to me. Our bed could literally fit at least five people comfortably. We had so much room but we were always right in the middle under each other.

"I really hope.. that this will be a good holiday." I whispered. It was dark and I couldn't see Mojo's eyes but I knew she was staring at me.

"It will. Trust me baby. Don't worry about anything." her voice was calm.

I said nothing after that. I soon heard her little snores and smiled. Kissing her cheek, I threw my leg over hers and nuzzled up to her chest. I closed my eyes and soon everything went black.

[ The next morning ]

Mojo

"Wake up!" I kissed Flow all over her face and she groaned.

I started tickling her and she squirmed underneath me. Her goofy butt needed to ger up though. We had 3 hours to get ready to go meet my mom and her husband for brunch. My older sister Netty would be there too. That chick. Ugh.

I rolled my eyes thinking of her. She's the reason I feel like such a disappointment to my mother. She told my secret a long time ago about me liking girls before I wanted to tell my mom. I was about 11 years old when Netty discovered my secret. Then she snitched to my mom! Ever since then, me and my mom's bond shattered. Now we only tolerate each other because I'm her daughter and well.. she's my mother.

As far as my sister? I dislike her selfish ass very much. I never got the chance to sit and talk with my mom about it all. About how I was feeling. I feel like if I had, things wouldn't have went South so quick. But whatever, everything's out there now. No more secrets. I definitely wasn't gonna hide Flow from them.

First time they met her, it was the day before our 1 year anniversary. My mom wasn't disrespectful off back. She kept asking Flow about her parents, if they knew what a "nasty" girl she was, and a bunch of other things. My mom even said that we look like two little boys with titties! Rude ass hell right?

Good thing my baby's a trooper. She's very head strong so my mom's little comments didn't bother her one bit. To my surprise, Flow was clever. She responded to what she could in the most respectable way possible.

"Mmm, I'm up. I'm up." she maoned. I rubbed het back as I sat on her booty.

"You sure?" I tickled her a bit more and her body jerked.

"Stooooooop!!" she shrieked.

I got off of her and headed to the shower. In order to speed up time, I thought about taking a shower together. It woukd give us more time for breakfast.

"Baby, come join me."

I heard her enter the bathroom and licked my lips. She slid the glass door of the shower open and stepped in. I glanced down at her erect light brown nipples and my mouth watered at the sight of them.

"Mm, no. Don't even think about it. We have to get ready." she nudged my head and I smirked.

I stood behind her and held her gentlt as we let the water run over us. The blonde tips of her hair almost blended in with her skin complexion. I kissed her shoulder as I bathed her body. She leaned her head back on my shoulder.

I love this. Her. Us. What we have. Her being the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know that she's gonna be the one I marry. We're gonna have kids. Little dread head kids running around everywhere. We decided to both give birth. Flow was going first though.

"Babe, you hear me?" she asked. I frowned.

"Huh?"

"I said that we should go to that one mall while we're visiting. Ya know the one you took me to that last time we were there." she turned to look at me.

"Oh, yeah. Of course we can." I gave her a peck on her big pink lips.

We finished up our shower and got dressed. We were messing around so we couldn't make any breakfast. I guess we have to wait for the brunch.

"Let's go damn!" Flow giggles and grabs her suitcase and I do the same.

She was excited and I was nervous. I hope I don't have to lay hands on anybody when we get there.

12:25 p.m.

We pulled up to a small breakfast café. It wasn't a lot of cars in the parking lot so that told me that there weren't alot of people inside. I spotted my mom's black Mercedes Benz.

I got out and met Flow half way around the car. We intertwined our fingers together and we walked into the café. I looked around and saw three familiar faces. My mom.. Netty.. and someone I hadn't seen since I was a little girl. Someone I despised very much.

My cousin. The girl who forcefully took my virginity when I was just 8 years old. She took my whole childhood-- just snatched it from me with no kind of remorse.

Why is this bitch here?