Chapter [ 20 ]

[Flow & Mojo in the media]

Mojo

"You sure about this, babe?" Flow asked me. I smirked and leaned over giving her a kiss. We got out of the car and headed into Flow's old workplace.

Flow walked in before me and greeted some chick at the desk.

"Yo, take a lunch break. I got it from here." Flow told the young lady. I nodded and she got up slowly. I could tell she was confused but she didn't argue.

We probably looked dangerous. Flow and I were both dressed in a black from head to toe. Black beanies and everything. It was closing time and I needed to pay this woman a personal visit.

"Ima go check the rest of the building. She's usually in her office." Flow said pointing to the office door and walking over to another door that led somewhere.

I licked my lips and smirked. Yeah, don't mind if I do.

I wasted no time making my entrance. I didn't even bother knocking. I walked right in and the bitch I despised so much jumped up from her desk.

"Who are y--"

"You know damn well who I am." I stepped in a little more and looked around.

"Why are you here?" she spat at me. Her facial expression grew angry. I laughed and walked over to her desk. She gasped when I grabbed a pile of work papers.

"I'm not here to answer questions. I'm not here to interrogate you. I just want to know one thing.." I fiddled with the papers while smirking.

I heard footsteps and knew that Flow was in the room without having to look towards the door. Mrs. Boss Lady here face said it all. She looked from me to Finesse then back to me.

"Did you even think for once about how it would make me feel? I mean because, it's obvious you don't have a woman of your own. But did you think for fucking once!!!" I threw the papers causing her to jump back.

"Huh?!? Are you that lonely and selfish?" I inched closer to her. Her eyes began to water and I smiled at her.

She was sexy. I couldn't blame Finesse for being tempted but it was no excuse. I sucked my teeth and looked her up and down.

"I'll call the cops if you--" she whispered frantically.

I squinted and put my hands around her throat. I was still angry. I wanted someone to feel the pain I felt. I wanted this bitch's head!

"Ss-stop...you...you're ch-cho..urghh." she struggled to say. I saw nothing but red. I couldn't let her go even if I wanted to.

I don't appreciate the shit she pulled and she has to suffer. You don't mess with mine and not think they'll be consequences. Hell no!

Seconds later, I feel Finesse trying to rip me away from her.

"Baby, let her go. Please. She's not even worth it."

I glanced over at Finesse and noticed how scared she looked. I couldn't risk going to jail for killing this woman. I'd be more hurt that I disappointed Flow than being behind bars. So I let her go.

She gasped out and coughed wildly. I screamed and freaked out! I started breaking things. I threw papers, glass decorations, everything. That expensive laptop she had sitting all nice and pretty on her desk? Trashed it.  I don't give a fuck!!

Finesse didn't stop me. She actually laughed and kicked things around. As much as I planned to beat her ex boss ass, I didn't. Maybe some other day.

Before I could destroy anything, I peeped the chick grab her phone. I walked over to her and grabbed it.

"Bitch, who you calling?"  I screamed.

I threw the phone against the wall and when it hit the floor, Flow stomped on it over and over again. She was laughing. The fact that she was having fun was cute.

"Lets be out." Flow said mugging ol girl. Before I left, I knelt down in front of the nasty bitch, who was on the floor crying.

"Don't let me catch you outside of this building. It will.. be.. HELL." I hissed at her and she whimpered.

I stood back up and walked out behind Flow slamming the door. When we reached outside, Flow laughed out loud. I smiled and wiped a few tears away. I didn't notice I was crying until now.

"You're crazy, baby!" she grabbed me and kissed me.

I kissed her back and took my beanie off. She did the same and we hopped in the car. I drove off hoping to never see that chick again. Cause if I did... well y'all know the rest.

"You hungry, babe?" I asked.

Flow smiled and nodded. I focused my attention back on the road and drove to the nearest restaurant. Between me and my baby, none of that shit ever happened.

Who fucking with us? Nobody. (Ha)