Chapter [ 18 ]

......

Flow

"Hey."  I walked into the kitchen as Mojo was finishing cooking.

It smelled really good and my stomach was growling. I bit my lip and removed a few of my dreads from out of my face.

All night, I did whatever I could to make her forget about the bullshit my ex boss pulled at the center.

"Goodmorning, how are you?" she looked at me.

"More importsntly, how are you?" I asked.

She blushed snd fixed our plates then sat down in front of me. We were both naked. At home, that was our daily thing. We were comfortable and free.

"I'm okay. Could be better but I'm relying on time to make it better." she looked down.

I nodded and started eating. Breakfast was sort of awkward because I didn't knoe what she was thinking. How she felt at this point.

"You do know that I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship, right?" I asked.

She stopped eating and looked up at me.

"I used to think that, Flow yes. But now.. I don't know."

Damn. Atleast she was honest.

"I have a few errands to make so I'll see you when I get back." she left the table and went to shower. I washed snd dried off our dishes then put them away.

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch waiting for her to get out of the shower. I needed her to believe me. That I love her. Scratch that, I'm in love with her.

She finally walked out sporting cargos and a black tank with vans. Her dreads were up. I got up and walked toward her before she walked out.

"Tell me you love me."

She smiled and licked her lips. "You know that I love you."

"Then say it, Mojo." I was serious.

She grabbed me by my waist and looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you. That will never change."

Surprisingly, she leaned in and gave me a kiss before leaving. That made my heart smile. Maybe she wasn't as mad as I thought.

I went back to bed because I had absolutely no plans for today. I guess I'd just sleep until my baby gets back. I wonder what she went to do.

---------

Short, I know. I know. I just wanted to update. Happy Mother's Day again! ❤❤❤ -Tash