Chapter 2

(edited)

Taehyung wakes up due to his alarm. He turns towards his night stand and turns off the alarm. He slowly rubs his eyes and look at his surroundings.

He sighs and pulls the cover off of his body. He slowly walks to the closet to wear his outfit. He slowly takes off his blue onesie and puts on his maid outfit which is a plain white shirt and black shorts.

After he puts on his clothes, he walks out of his small room and into the bathroom across from him. He then washes his face and does his morning routine.

Taehyung walks into the kitchen to make breakfast for his master after finishing his morning routine. "*sigh* what should I make today..." he asks himself.

"Morning Taehyung!" greets Jin, the chef of Jeon Mansion. "Morning hyung." replies Taehyung. You might be wondering why does Taehyung make breakfast for Jungkook when there's Jin, the chef  of the mansion.

Well Jungkook is really picky with his food, and surprisingly Taehyung knows what he likes and doesn't like to eat.

Jungkook also gets tired of telling Jin what to put and not put in his food, so he told Taehyung to prepare his food from now.

Taehyung of course had no problem with that. He was really happy that Jungkook actually noticed him and his food for him.

Jungkook doesn't know how Taehyung knows so much about what he likes and doesn't like, but he doesn't really care because all he cares about his is own pleasure.

Taehyung on the other hand knows so much about Jungkook because he used to be his lover in his past life.

Taehyung is glad that he grew up with Jungkook and is very close with his family. When Jungkook's family visits the mansion, they're always polite with Taehyung and treats him like their own blood.

Taehyung once again sighs. "Let's just make him pancake with chocolate syrup since he loves them."