Chapter 31

(not edited)

Taehyung moves back towards the head board while Jungkook takes steps towards him.

The time was now 9:37 am so there was no need for lights in the room.

Taehyung soon meets back to back with the head board and let's out a gasp. He knew that he was dead meat.

Jungkook smirks with unbuckling his belt.

"I warned you hubby to not get me mad... but you just didn't care to listen to me. So now you have to bear the punishment." said Jungkook with a smug smirk.

The scared Taehyung shouts, "Fuck you Jungkook! Go away from me!"

"Oh hubby, I'll gladly fuck you." and Jungkook grabs Taehyung's ankles and pulls it towards him.

Taehyung let's out a yelp and tries to get out of his grip.

"Let me go! Jeon Jungkook!" cried Taehyung.

"Oh no hubby, I can't do that." and Jungkook leans down to capture Taehyung's protesting lips.

Taehyung hits Jungkook's shoulder with his fists but Jungkook grabs them and holds them above his head.

"Mmmh! Mmh!" cried Taehyung through the deepen kiss.

Jungkook breaks the kiss and sees tears sliding out Taehyung's eyes.

This made Jungkook more satisfied.

"What happened to you huh? Weren't you all this and that a while ago? Why are you being a baby now huh?" asked Jungkook with a satisfied smirk.

Taehyung glares at Jungkook says, "I don't want to lose my virginity to a loser like you! And I have work to do, I don't have time for your punishment!"

Hearing Taehyung call Jungkook a loser, if infuriated him and his grip around Taehyung's wrist loosened.

He quickly goes to his night stand and grabs hand cuffs to cuff Taehyung's wrist to the head board.

"I was planning to go easy on you, but since you have such a big mouth, I guess I'll have to show you your place right hubby?" said Jungkook madly.

Taehyung cried and tries to protest as Jungkook hand cuffs his wrists. Jungkook starts to takes off both of their clothes while Taehyung tries to kick Jungkook.

"Oh hubby, you're making this harder then it's supposed to be."