Chapter 32 (M)

(not edited)

"Ahh~ I~ ahh~ Jung~ kook~ let~ me~ ahh~ go~" moaned Taehyung as Jungkook starts to devour his neck and nipples.

Jungkook continues to devour his neck and nipples not caring about his protests.

Jungkook then slowly trails down his stomach, but before he reached to Taehyung's private area, Taehyung kicked him in the face.

"What the- ohhh now you're for sure dead hubby." said Jungkook angrily and walks over to his night stand to grab some lube.

He rubs it all over his dick and walks back to Taehyung who's on the bed.

He aligns himself with Taehyung's pink hole and shoved it right in. He doesn't wait for Taehyung to adjust and just keeps ramming into his poor pink hole.

"Ugh~ i-it hurts~ ahh~" cried Taehyung who was in severe pain.

Jungkook fastens his pace and this made Taehyung cry harder.

"Ahh~ Kook pl-please~ I b-beg you~" pleads Taehyung helplessly.

The bed starts moving along with Jungkook's powerful thrusts. After a while Jungkook hits Taehyung's prostate.

"Ahhhh~" moaned Taehyung loudly. This told Jungkook that he found the right spot. He continues to snap his hips towards the same place.

"Ahh~ f-fuck K-kook~ f-feels so g-good~" moaned Taehyung out of pleasure.

Jungkook smirks at this and continues to ram into his prostate. Taehyung was nearing his climax but Jungkook suddenly pulls out of his pink hole.

"Nah uh uh... you won't get to cum that easily hubby. Not after kicking my face!" gritted Jungkook as he unlocks the cuffs around Taehyung's wrist and turns his around to fuck him doggy style.

"Ugh~ ahh~ kook~ slow down~ please!" screamed Taehyung.

Jungkook ignored Taehyung's request and continues to abuse his virgin hole. Tears continue to flow down Taehyung's face.

After a few more thrusts, Taehyung cums while Jungkook cums inside of Taehyung.

"You think we're done hubby? Well you're wrong. We still have a few more rounds to go." smirked Jungkook as he flips Taehyung to his side and starts to fuck him sideways.

"Ahh~ kook~ please~ I h-have w-work~" pleased Taehyung.

"I'll stop when you agree to marry me and live with me." answered Jungkook back.

"Never!" Taehyung gritted out.