Chapter 15

"So hyung, I can remember my past life." said Taehyung.

Jin's eyes widen and his mouth hung open.

"What did you say? Did I hear right?!" said Jin in disbelief.

"Yes hyung, you did hear right. And in my past life, Jungkook was my husband." explained Taehyung.

"Is that why you know Jungkook so well?" asked Jin.

Taehyung slowly nods his head.

"Wow... I'm so amazed and shocked." said Jin.

"So... what happened? I mean like... how did you two... um... die?" asked Jin.

"Well, we both died of old age, and Jungkook left first." said Taehyung.

"If you're wondering why we both met again, it's because we both made a promise to each other."

Flashback
Taehyung and Jungkook were both sleeping on the bed cuddled up with each other.

All of a sudden, Taehyung starts to ask, "Kook... we both love each other so much, but what if one day my body starts to give up and I'm no longer with you... what will you do?" asked Taehyung.

As Jungkook hears this question, he immediately sits up on his side with his elbow supporting his weight.

"Tae... why are you asking this?" asks Jungkook concerned.

"I just want to know what will you do once I'm no longer in this world." whispered Taehyung.

Jungkook sighs. "Well... once you're no longer in this world... then I might as well not be in it as well." replied Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes widen.

"What? Why would you kill your self Kook!" shouts Taehyung.

"Love... what's the meaning of staying in this world if you're no longer in it with me." replied Jungkook.

"Ok... we'll I don't want you to kill yourself for me Kook... so let's make a promise. If one of us leave this world first, the other will have to stay until it's their time to go, but the one that goes first has to wait for the other in heaven so that we can both be reincarnated together." said Taehyung.

Jungkook thinks about the promise and slowly agrees.

"Ok... let's pinky promise." said Taehyung.

Jungkook lifts his left pinky finger and connects it with Taehyung's right pink finger.

There promise was officially sealed.

End of Flashback

"So that's how we both met again in this life." explained Taehyung.

_________________________________
Sorry for the wait! I'm feeling kinda motivated now to publish again :)