Chapter 34

(not edited)

After that day, Taekook started to develop a new relationship.

Everything was going great. They both love each other very much, and is planning to adopt a child soon. They both already got married and have a dog named Yeontan.

Nothing could break them apart now... at least that's what they both thought.

Time Skip

(3 months later)

Taehyung and Jungkook were both sleeping peacefully when suddenly Jungkook's phone ringed.

This woke up Taehyung and he answered it without looking at the caller id.

O.T.P.
"Hello..." mumbled Taehyung.

"Hello... Jungkook?" asked the girl on the other end.

"Umm... I'm not Jungkook, I'm his husband Taehyung. Can I help you?" asked Taehyung.

"Um yes... can you tell him that I'm 2 months pregnant with his child." said the girl.

As soon as Taehyung processed those words, the phone slipped out of his hold.

Taehyung soon grabbed the phone once more and asked, "Um may I know you're name?"

"My name is Stacy." replied the girl.

"Alright Stacy I'll tell that to Jungkook. Thanks for calling." said Taehyung as he ended the call.

As soon as the call ended, Taehyung broke down into tears.

This woke up Jungkook as he heard Taehyung crying.

"What's wrong Tae? Why are you crying?" asked Jungkook.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with tears still streaming down his face.

"You got a call... an i-important call. You're a-about to b-become a dad." whispered Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes widen.

"What do you mean by that? You're pregnant? But I thought you didn't want to give birth?" asked Jungkook.

Taehyung shakes his head.

"It's not me who's pregnant... but a girl named Stacy is." said Taehyung as his heart broke more by saying the name out loud.

Jungkook's eyes widen even more.

"Why does that name sound so familiar. She must have been one of my ex girlfriends." Jungkook started talking to himself which broke Taehyung's heart more as he heard everything.

"It can't be my child Tae... I was with you for the past 3 months."