Chapter 7

(edited)

Taehyung looks at the clock and sees that it's already 5:30 pm. That means that Jungkook is coming home soon.

Taehyung quickly takes out a new pair of bed sheet and makes sure that the house is nice and tidy.

Taehyung goes outside to water the plants. When he comes back inside, he sees Jungkook coming through the front door.

"Welcome back Master. Your food will be done soon." said Taehyung as he grabs Jungkook's bag.

Taehyung places the bag in Jungkook's room. He then runs to the kitchen where Jungkook is at.

Taehyung quickly sets the food that Jin made on the table. "How was work Master?" asked Taehyung, giving Jungkook his plate with a spoon.

Jungkook didn't answer back, he just glares at Taehyung. Taehyung keeps his head down and quickly leaves after he finished giving Jungkook his food.

Taehyung runs to the garden and cries. "W-why do you h-have to be s-so mean K-kookie. Do I e-even have the r-right to call y-you th-that name?" cries Taehyung.

Taehyung starts to think of the past.

Flashback
"How was the meeting Jungkookie?" asked Taehyung with a big smile on his face.

Jungkook comes inside the house and gives Taehyung a soft kiss on right cheek.

"It was tiring baby. Let's go and cuddle." replied Jungkook tiredly. Taehyung nods his head and they both walk to the bedroom.

As they get inside the room, Taehyung asks, "Kook, do you want a massage." Jungkook slowly nods his head.

Jungkook changes from his suit to black sweatpants and a white shirt. Jungkook lays down on the bed as Taehyung crawls above him.

Taehyung sits on Jungkook's lap and starts to massage his arms. Jungkook closes his eyes due to the relaxing feeling.

Taehyung soon had a mischievous thought and slowly scooted up until his butt cheeks sat on top of Jungkook's private part.

Jungkook opens his eyes wide and gasps. "What are you doing Tae?"