Chapter 3

(edited)

Taehyung starts to mix the powder and liquid into a bowl. He then stirs and makes sure to stir well. He then turns on the over, and makes sure that the heat is kinda low. He puts butter on the pan and pours a small amount of the mix onto the pan.

He patiently waits for the pancake to have many bubbles showing up, then flips it to the other side and waits for a couple seconds to take it out of the pan and onto a plate.

He repeats the action until all the mix is gone. Once the mix is done, Taehyung looks up on the clock. It's currently 7:25 am. "Oh shoot! I have about 10 minutes to bring him his breakfast."

Taehyung hurriedly takes out the chocolate syrup from the refrigerator and makes a zig zag on the pancakes with it. He then puts a butter knife, fork, and spoon on the plate. He grabs some napkins and brings the breakfast to Jungkook's room.

He gently knocks on the door with his open hand. "Come in" yells Jungkook. Taehyung opens the door and brings in his breakfast. "Your breakfast is ready master." said Taehyung with his head down.

"Place it on the night stand." replied Jungkook. Taehyung walks over to the night stand and places the plate of breakfast on it. He then makes his way out of the room, until he was stopped by Jungkook's voice.

"Kenzie is coming over today. Prepare dinner for me and her. Also, make sure to have clean bed sheets for me since tonight I'll be sleeping with her. Also clean up the whole house and make sure to water the plants outside." ordered Jungkook.

Taehyung replies with a "yes master" and walks out of the room. Taehyung closes the door and sighs. "I wish you could remember our past memories. Maybe then you'll treat me like a human being, and not just a maid."