Chapter 28

(not edited)

"Ahh! What are you doing here!" screams Taehyung.

"Well... good morning to you too hubby." greeted Jungkook.

Taehyung just huffs and goes to grab his clothes out of his closet.

Once Taehyung is about to go out of the room with his clothes, Jungkook stands up from the bed and grabs Taehyung's wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked Jungkook.

Taehyung yanks his wrist out of Jungkook's grip.

"To change duh." said Taehyung as he rolls his eyes.

Jungkook stands there dazed at Taehyung's sassy attitude.

"Why did his attitude suddenly change after he saw me again?" questioned Jungkook.

Taehyung P.O.V.
"Ugh why can't he just leave me alone. Like yes before I did want him to give this much attention to me, but that was in the past."

"Whenever I'm around his presence it annoys me sooo much! Like ugh!" I complained as I was putting on my clothes.

After I was almost done pulling up my pants, I heard a voice talk behind me.

"Damn! Look at those plump cheeks. I don't know how I didn't even look at them before ." smirked Jungkook while licking his lips.

I turned around fast and pulled up my pants.

"Do you not know manners?!" I shouted at the man who was now looking at me with lust filled eyes.

"It's not my fault that you left the door unlocked. I took it as an invitation to come in." replied Jungkook with a mocking look.

Jungkook starts walking near me as I slowly took steps away from him.

"W-What do you think you're doing! S-stay back!" I shouted scared.

Jungkook doesn't answer and continues to walk near me.

My back soon hits the wall and I let out a yelp.

I look at Jungkook and he was now near me. He places both his arms beside my head, and our eyes were having a staring contest.

Both of our chest were heaving up and down in a fast paste. He slowly leans in while I closed my eyes tightly.

He slowly places his lips on mine and starts to move. At first I resisted, but I soon gave in because in my heart, I knew I still missed him.

After a while he pulled back and asked, "Come back home with me."