Chapter 23

(not edited)

"Taehyung you're now working here? Wow... I never thought you'd be able to get another job besides being my maid." said the man known as the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't respond back to his words and just gave him a glare.

"Wow so now you're a mute. Weren't you just talking a few minutes ago? Why did you stop talking now huh." said Jungkook mockingly.

"I don't have time to speak to people who are self centered like you." said Taehyung as he starts to walk away from Jungkook.

Jungkook gets up and holds Taehyung's wrist.

"H-hey what are you doing?!" said Taehyung voice filled with shock and surprise.

Jungkook didn't answer and starts to drag Taehyung outside of the restaurant.

"H-hey stop! Jungkook let me go!" shouted Taehyung.

Luckily Jimin comes out of his office to use the bathroom and hears Taehyung yelling.

Jimin goes and check out what's going on. 

"Hey you! What do you think you're doing with my favorite employee!" yells Jimin to Jungkook.

"Heh... you're favorite employee? So you bias your employees? Wow... I suggest you to mind your own business or I'll make sure that your restaurant shuts down." threatened Jungkook.

Jimin's face now shows anger. "Do you know who I am mister. Because if you do, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be messing with me." said Jimin.

"Oh please... the real question is do YOU know who I am." said Jungkook as he let's go of Taehyung's wrist and walks to Jimin.

As of right now, Jungkook and Jimin are arguing with each other as Taehyung slowly goes and clocks out from his shift since his shift is now over.

When Taehyung finishes clocking out, he goes out the back door of their restaurant and walks home.

"I'm the manager here so I have the rights to kick you out of my restaurant!" shouts Jimin.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, no one, and I mean NO ONE tells me what to do." said Jungkook threateningly.

"Alright since you're making such a scene here, I guess I'll have to call security to drag you out." said Jimin as he takes out his phone to call security.

"No need. I'll go out, but watch how your restaurant slowly falls down." threatened Jungkook.