Chapter 4

(edited)

Taehyung walks outside to the garden, and starts to water it. Everytime he sees the flowers, his mood lightens up. He sings a song along the way.

"I still wonder, wonder, beautiful story
still wonder, wonder, best part
I still wander, wander, next story
I want, to make, you mine"

Taehyung continues to sing the song and water the plants. He mind brings him to the past.

Flashback

"Taehyung! Come and look at these flowers!" shouts Jungkook excitedly. Taehyung comes running over.
They are both currently in the forest to explore nature.

"What is it Jungko- oh my goodness! These flowers are so beautiful!" cries Taehyung.

Jungkook and Taehyung were both big fans of flowers. They really appreciate their sweet smell, and their shapes.

Flowers seem very unique and interesting to them. Jungkook picks a daffodil and puts it behind Taehyung's ear.

(Daffodils ⬆️)

(Daffodils ⬆️)

"You look so gorgeous." compliments Jungkook. Taehyung blushes and giggles at his husband's compliment.

"Thanks Kook. You're also very handsome." Jungkook smiles and reaches to hold Taehyung's waist.

"Thank you love. I don't know what I did to deserve you in this life, but I want to be with you through out all of my lives. I hope you feel the same way." whispers Jungkook huskily.

Taehyung gives Jungkook his boxy smile. He slowly wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I too want to be with you through out all my life times. I don't think I could let you go to anyone else, besides me. I'm too selfish to let you go and love someone else." chuckles Taehyung sweetly.

Jungkook smiles at his words and hugs Taehyung tightly.

"You know, we've been married for 1 year and 2 months now. Yet, you still manage to make me fall for you everyday, every minute, and every second." smiles Jungkook.

Taehyung blushes and snuggles his face into Jungkook's neck. "Aww. Is my baby shy." teases Jungkook.

Taehyung gently hits his shoulder. "Stop it." he whines. Jungkook smiles and lifts Taehyung's face to face his.

"I love you Taehyung." Taehyung blushes at his sudden confession. "I love you too Jungkookie."
They both lean in and their lips met in a sweet, loving kiss.

End of Flashback

Taehyung sadly smiles at the memories. "I miss you Jungkook... I'm still waiting until the day you say those words to me again."